Kanye to The banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm going to be spending a lot of time on this one song (like setting aside everything else time) but I really need a great beat to go with it.  This song is very important to me, so I'd appreciate something great.  I asked Fenix and he said to try 5th element, superslikuzi, or JSC for this, so if any one of you three are interested please get back to me, as well as anyone else (hiphopaholic, anyone)

I need a song that samples Amazing Grace, maybe with the hook being one of the first two verses or both from Amazing Grace.

Other than that I'd like maybe two 32 bar verses with nice laid back drums.

Thanks in advance!

I'm trying to do this myself too but I've never made a beat so it's not going to work.

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

If this makes it any easier, what I've been trying (and failing) to do on FL is to start the song off with this just by itself, then at the very end kick into a traditional drum beat.  Like, after this is completely done, just starting off a beat.  If you have a beat lying around that fits this I'd appreciate it.

·
Registered
4,662 Posts
Man wow I can't believe I never saw this, I just did a search on my name to find something and this came up, but do you still need it?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts