Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Banned
15,294 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
for me the Beat Has to be dope!
i cant listen to a song with bad music!
what are good lyrics with out good music? (Pun Intended, Kanye, cudi, ect.)

im interested and seeing what you guys think?
:dno:

and im always open to hearing new music soo if you know someone who has good ass music hit me up!

·
Premium Member
21,819 Posts
Beat, actually just the music in general and that includes the voice. I can't stand Talib Kweli's.

·
Banned
15,294 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The Game said:
Beat. It has to be hot. In special cases I take lyrics over beats.
Agreed your profile pic is one of those people who fuckin kill lyrically
shit i could listen to him Acapella

·
Banned
20,397 Posts
beat can make a song hot
lyrics can make a song hot

i have to like both to an extent really. lyrics give it actual replay value. a lot of songs get like 10-20 plays on my ipod and i'll say i like that song. but the ones that really get up their in the plays have a combination of both

·
Premium Member
232,799 Posts
playtawin said:
Definitely. Although a really bad beat can definitely ruin a song. But I prefer lyrics over a beat any day. Although if I'm just partying beats go over lyrics. But usually, lyrics.

·
Registered
293 Posts
The Man said:
Definitely. Although a really bad beat can definitely ruin a song. But I prefer lyrics over a beat any day. Although if I'm just partying beats go over lyrics. But usually, lyrics.
I agree that a good beat makes a song more pleasing to listen, but what's a good beat without good lyrics? Exactly, bullshit.

·
Premium Member
11,905 Posts
LeviTight said:
so you could listen to a song with bad music but good lyrics
vice versa?
no, the music I listen to got to have a good beat and good lyrics, if not I won't listen to it, that's it I don't have to choose between those two

·
Premium Member
116,472 Posts
both

·
Registered
30,002 Posts
both but it depends
if im at a party i dont wanna hear no songs droppin knowledge, i want a bangin beat
but if im just chillin than i wanna hear some dope ass lyrics

·
Premium Member
116,472 Posts
i want creative writing shit tbh even if am partying :problem?: fck the content forreals tho

1 - 20 of 38 Posts