Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
ima have to say I really like Dutch Fool's

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
don't sleep on voting guys!!! lets try and make this a successful week thing cmooon now

·
Registered
579 Posts
imo six3one did the best ! this beat has potential ... the sample is veried ! only defects : the sample stops sometimes (sounds not good) and the drums ... but with some extra hours working on it it would be dope !

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
joe_typ said:
imo six3one did the best ! this beat has potential ... the sample is veried ! only defects : the sample stops sometimes (sounds not good) and the drums ... but with some extra hours working on it it would be dope !
thanks man. i actually had a incredible dope flip the first time around...then my computer froze and it didnt save haha. so i redid it and it didnt come out nearly as good. i was PISSED so i didnt even try and put much time into it lol

·
Registered
579 Posts
six3one said:
thanks man. i actually had a incredible dope flip the first time around...then my computer froze and it didnt save haha. so i redid it and it didnt come out nearly as good. i was PISSED so i didnt even try and put much time into it lol
damn ... that's too bad ^^

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
hmmm im surprised rob is killin it, it's not that his is bad, i'm just not feelin it so much..

got that kanye feel tho guess this a yeezy fansite hahahaa.

·
0 Posts
deviant said:
hmmm im surprised rob is killin it, it's not that his is bad, i'm just not feelin it so much..

got that kanye feel tho guess this a yeezy fansite hahahaa.
thats the feel i was going for :dno:

Dutch's is the best imo, but thanks for all the love.

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
week 5 if dutch comes around and picks a sample. otherwise someone else go for it. i gotta do better i guess

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
rob wanna pick it if he doesnt show??

1 - 20 of 35 Posts