Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 93 Posts

·
Registered
959 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I feel like we haven't gotten one shoe that's had the same impact as the yeezy 2's, both the glow in the dark sole and the red octobers. I knew people that weren't even hypebeast or kanye fans fiening for these.

I haven't really liked any of the adidas yeezys, none of them even really compare to the ultra boost. Once again, this is my opinion, I just expected more as far as sneakers went. I think the 750's were the best out of the bunch.

·
Registered
18,497 Posts
A lot of the reason people obsessed so hard about them was the fact regular people couldnt get them tho

Adidas Yeezy

·
Registered
18,360 Posts
the real question is if these shoes werent attached to Yeezy in anyway and were just sold as regular shoes that you could get at Modells would people still love them

·
Registered
6,003 Posts
definitley Adidas, not only because i think they look better, but also because of how much better it has been for Kanye in terms his creative output

·
Registered
7,184 Posts
Aldente said:
I feel like we haven't gotten one shoe that's had the same impact as the yeezy 2's, both the glow in the dark sole and the red octobers. I knew people that weren't even hypebeast or kanye fans fiening for these.

I haven't really liked any of the adidas yeezys, none of them even really compare to the ultra boost. Once again, this is my opinion, I just expected more as far as sneakers went. I think the 750's were the best out of the bunch.
Adidas Ye.

No one actually cares about the Yeezy II anymore. Welcome to the culture.

·
Registered
13,257 Posts
Honestly if he just made the 750s and the original wave of 350s + the v2 with the orange stripe, I would’ve said adidas

But atm, I’m going Nike

·
Registered
12,031 Posts
Both
Yeezy 2 Nike

and then i love the first releases of Adidas 750
and TD 350

·
Registered
13,257 Posts
Assassino said:
becuse they stopped producing them and kanye switched to adidas??? fym??? :what:
“No one actually cares about the Yeezy II anymore”

Supply is one side of the coin. A high demand would result in resale prices being pushed higher up (as they are with the Yeezy II). Resellers would drop their prices accordingly if their product wasn’t being sold.

You essentially just added to my point

1 - 20 of 93 Posts