Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
10,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Don't see many threads about this guy. Is it cause hes a weeknd rip off? Or cause he sounds a little like Russ Too? I like this song dreams. I think the beat is dope. Love them spacey vibes on it. I just saw his cosmic album drops and the title got me interested cause I like the space theme. So far I'm just feeling dreams tho and haven't heard the whole album yet

G

·
Donly said:
The industry plant to end all industry plants, Bazzi.
He’s not even a plant, he blew up because of the meme :what: I didn’t see him on any music platforms until that smile meme

G

·
In A Meeting said:
He’s not even a plant, he blew up because of the meme :what: I didn’t see him on any music platforms until that smile meme
The meme is literally how he was a plant bro you really think people just picked up some random song and decided to make videos w it
Nope label organised it

·
Banned
58,873 Posts

·
Registered
555 Posts
safe said:
The meme is literally how he was a plant bro you really think people just picked up some random song and decided to make videos w it
Nope label organised it
That’s what I was thinking too, kinda like how interscope made the “plug walk” and new freezer challenge

G

·
safe said:
Nope label organised it
Do you know what capitalism is bro? I know you’re not from America’s but in USA capitalism gives us an open market to support what we want and as much as we want. The people picked up the traction of the song and the labels caught on :kanyeshrug:

G

·
In A Meeting said:
Do you know what capitalism is bro? I know you’re not from America’s but in USA capitalism gives us an open market to support what we want and as much as we want. The people picked up the traction of the song and the labels caught on :kanyeshrug:
Opposite way round
The labels pushed that by getting social media influencers to share videos of people doing it and then it caught on

·
Registered
10,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Ayee he can be a plant for all I care. I fuck with dreams lol can't say I like anything else yet

·
Registered
526 Posts
In A Meeting said:
nah deadass he’s right lol, labels organized this meme from the jump. It started out as a snap filter or some shit

·
Registered
4,133 Posts
not to mention the label had to pay snapchat or instagram or whoever it was to feature that specific song for the filter. 

·
Registered
10,776 Posts
KeepItRiel said:
:dead: he's the most obvious plant of the past few years
Any ***** that has a blank copyright at the bottom of their album on streaming services is a PLANT. Bazzi is signed to Atlantic but that shit is nowhere on any of his songs

1 - 20 of 41 Posts