Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I mean I'm a big Chris Paul fan, now all my friends are calling me a bandwagoner for liking the Clippers. I wanna support the guy and hope that his team is successful no matter where he plays. Same with Jeremy Lin, I've been cheering for him ever since his rookie days when he worked out with the Mavs. Can you be a loyal fan without "hopping on a bandwagon"?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
48,264 Posts
Reizl. said:
I mean I'm a big Chris Paul fan, now all my friends are calling me a bandwagoner for liking the Clippers. I wanna support the guy and hope that his team is successful no matter where he plays. Same with Jeremy Lin, I've been cheering for him ever since his rookie days when he worked out with the Mavs. Can you be a loyal fan without "hopping on a bandwagon"?
yes

Jordan and Iverson are perfect examples
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,941 Posts
Reizl. said:
Can you be a loyal fan without "hopping on a bandwagon"?
Of course. You can grow up watching a local team or adopt a team not from your area, but loyalty is defined by sticking with them for it all. So if your team is the Clippers right now, then you should support them even when they won't have Chris Paul in the future.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,305 Posts
If you like a specific player that used to be on ur team its cool to root for that player(not the team). But its a sin if you root for that player when they play against ur team.

Chicago born and raised.
Bulls fan til I die. No matter who is on the roster.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
48,264 Posts
SupaDupa said:
If you like a specific player that used to be on ur team its cool to root for that player(not the team). But its a sin if you root for that player when they play against ur team.

Chicago born and raised.
Bulls fan til I die. No matter who is on the roster.
LBJ and Gerald Wallace fan

but i was fuckin stoked when we beat them at home
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
45,217 Posts
I thought I was 76er fan, but it turns out I was an Iverson fan because I could care less about the Sixers when he left. I like the other AI alot tho
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
67,057 Posts
Been a Lakers fan since the Shaq days. Gonna remain one till I die.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
33,300 Posts
you can like specific players on other teams but you can never ever put them before your team.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
NE said:
you can like specific players on other teams but you can never ever put them before your team.
You got me there, damn.
 
1 - 20 of 76 Posts
Top