Kanye to The banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
984 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
KANYE SHOULD MAKE A BUNCH OF VERSIONS OF EVERY TLOP SONG AND MAKE A WEBSITE THAT LETS PEOPLE BUY/STREAM/DL THEIR CUSTOMIZED VERSION OF TLOP

·
Registered
984 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I Love Kanye is the most important on the album!!!!

It connects Kanye to the reality in this album. Kanye talks from the perspective of an outsider complaining about Kanye. In reality this is kanyes recovery from anger/Despair he had in 808s-MBDTF-Yeezus era. It's about him wanting to return to the Kanye that was loved by everyone that existed during the Grad era. This is seen again in the content of the album that used old school Kanye sampling and casual themes to attract the "Gold Digger fan" that doesn't like the  emotionally aware seen in 808s-MBDTF-Yeezus era. I Love Kanye is about him escaping his emotions and ready to be reembraced by the pop community.

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Fuckboymaterial said:
I Love Kanye is the most important on the album!!!!

It connects Kanye to the reality in this album. Kanye talks from the perspective of an outsider complaining about Kanye. In reality this is kanyes recovery from anger/Despair he had in 808s-MBDTF-Yeezus era. It's about him wanting to return to the Kanye that was loved by everyone that existed during the Grad era. This is seen again in the content of the album that used old school Kanye sampling and casual themes to attract the "Gold Digger fan" that doesn't like the  emotionally aware seen in 808s-MBDTF-Yeezus era. I Love Kanye is about him escaping his emotions and ready to be reembraced by the pop community.
oh shit, my dick out

1 - 5 of 5 Posts