Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
41,304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
bruh uniqlo is sold out of all basics and I need shirts

im fucking up rn. need light wash jeans, black jeans and basic t's, graphics and some button ups. point me in the direction of good deals and shit.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
247 Posts
Not sure how asos is in pricing compared to others in the states.
But their tees are pretty cheap and fine quality compared to eu alts.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,738 Posts
in for lookin for lightwash jeans as well
sub 100
and anyone know how often uniqlo restocks?

also vuhsachee for plain t's idk what quality you usually get but if you lookin for cheap but good enough quality ones go to old navy (I size up 1)...they havnt shrunk or changed form in any way after a lot of washes and you can get 2 for like $15.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
19,596 Posts
MiSTAH VUHSACHEE said:
bruh uniqlo is sold out of all basics and I need shirts

im fucking up rn. need light wash jeans, black jeans and basic t's, graphics and some button ups. point me in the direction of good deals and shit.
American apparel for t shirts
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,972 Posts
demeulemeester said:
Thank you so much. Amazing store great workers and their quality is great for the price. Planning to swap all my basics for COS and throw all the old stuff out or give it away.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
17,728 Posts
s15 said:
y no H&M or Zara
H&M has woat tees, and they don't even make pullover hoodies.
Plus their denim doesn't fit me well.

No Zara bc their sizing is weird af and there's not one in my state so I can't even go try anything on if I wanted.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,771 Posts
Spencer Jame$ said:
H&M has woat tees, and they don't even make pullover hoodies.
Plus their denim doesn't fit me well.

No Zara bc their sizing is weird af and there's not one in my state so I can't even go try anything on if I wanted.
ooo. Gotcha. Why doesn't the H&M denim fit well? Looking to buy some light wash slims from there
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
17,728 Posts
s15 said:
ooo. Gotcha. Why doesn't the H&M denim fit well? Looking to buy some light wash slims from there
They're usually not skinny enough for my preference.
The H&M by me literally never has skinnies anyway. I always have to test me luck and order a pair.

That's why I switched to Topman denim.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
25,299 Posts
WhyMeDoe said:
aight thanks might cop, your avi takes me back to 2002-2003 for some reason....
People say it reminds them of thot walk.

It's Kris Van Assche from like 2012 or something, though.
 
1 - 20 of 68 Posts
Top