Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If I still have the cash after my macbook pro I'm gonna splurge on shoes (senior year got to do it!) Is this a good line up?

All this plus the cement 3s when they drop am I looking good or should I change some stuff up or add somethings? Was also looking at ether the infared 6s or the DMP 6s but im not sure if I can find them DS in my size.

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Base Mason said:
You slingin or sumtin bro?
:ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja:
nah even though I thought about it im just working hard this summer landscaping during the day and working at gamestop in the evening not the best jobs ever but i get shit...

·
Registered
2,231 Posts
I think it's a pretty good rotation. My only thing is that you don't got nothing simple black or white (unless you're cool with wearing Lunar Glides like everydays, rather than as chilling kicks). Rather than Tims I might have went with Red Wings or the Polo Boots, but thats up to you. What's the wardrobe like?

·
Premium Member
68,701 Posts
Im Not Common said:
Must Have Mad Cake For A Pair Of Pearls Especially This Far After The Release
Pearls sat for the longest

They were 120 at my local FootAction, but I fucked around and assumed they would be there until school started again and now they're gone

Plus they were 160 on some sites

@OP you have a nice lineup

·
Registered
3,943 Posts
I would wear everything in the OP but the Timberlands and the first nikes. I would go with a different pair of boots (L.L. Bean makes dope boots) and am not a fan of the first kicks in general (just not my style, they could look good on you though).

Overall, a solid lineup of shoes. Could use some Sperrys tho.

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
longhorn said:
I would wear everything in the OP but the Timberlands and the first nikes. I would go with a different pair of boots (L.L. Bean makes dope boots) and am not a fan of the first kicks in general (just not my style, they could look good on you though).

Overall, a solid lineup of shoes. Could use some Sperrys tho.
I have some sperrys but I was thinking about a different pair of boots but can't find anything other than timbs any specific suggestions? And I'm bout get redo the wardrobe after I get all these.

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Idk are the pearls worth it I could get a Ds pair for around 200 another decent shoes with the same color scheam :)datspelling:) or any other suggestions at all? Maybe unstead of the Pearls I get some bugs bunny VIIIs?

·
Registered
9,953 Posts
yosnowman said:
Idk are the pearls worth it I could get a Ds pair for around 200 another decent shoes with the same color scheam :)datspelling:) or any other suggestions at all? Maybe unstead of the Pearls I get some bugs bunny VIIIs?
$200 for DS Pearls is a lot.  I got mine when they came out for like $140, lol.  You can't get them for any cheaper??

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
BigWorldJust said:
$200 for DS Pearls is a lot.  I got mine when they came out for like $140, lol.  You can't get them for any cheaper??
Not sure I'm going to check all my local shoe stores just to be sure I remember seeing them at footlocker no more than two months ago but if not cheapest on ISS is 160-200

1 - 20 of 21 Posts