Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
18,961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Allhiphop chatted with Bobby Ray at the House of Blues in Houston where he performed a few days ago. During the conversation, he revealed at the 5:40 mark that he's working on his next album and that a new mixtape will be released before the end of year which is already finished.
more B.o.B. x Lupe Fiasco?  :allears:

·
Registered
370 Posts
damn it's already a good day, only have 1 class today, toy story 3 on blu-ray, new j cole snippet and release date with cover, Deuces extended remix dirty CDQ, and news of new b.o.b before the end of the year, yep a great day, only thing that would make it incredible is AOTL mastered but one can only dream

·
Registered
828 Posts
mixtape B.o.B AKA Bobby Ray is the one i am a fan of
i dont like this guy who appears on BET/MTV and gets tons of radio plays

·
Registered
25,743 Posts
This is GREAT news, it's probably gonna be mostly stuff that Atlantic wouldn't let him put on the album cuz it wasn't mainstream enough. There has never been a disappointing B.o.B mixtape!

·
Registered
18,961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
OldSpiceSwagger said:
This is GREAT news, it's probably gonna be mostly stuff that Atlantic wouldn't let him put on the album cuz it wasn't mainstream enough. There has never been a disappointing B.o.B mixtape!
:banjo:

·
Registered
32,637 Posts
OldSpiceSwagger said:
exactly. i listen to aka bobby ray and b.o.b vs bobby ray all the time

1 - 20 of 32 Posts