Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
22,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1) Began as this guy:

and is now this guy:

2) Can't sell songs or push his album without a feature from Lil Wayne, Taylor Swift, Bruno Mars or Rivers Cuomo

3) "So Good" and "Strange Clouds" charted for such a minimal time and are back in obscurity

4) Probably has as much creative control on his album as Katy Perry

5)He really fell the fuck off as a rap artist.

·
Registered
4,237 Posts
I honestly lost all respect for Bobby Ray. after hearing his mixtape and all the songs he was putting out about being "anti-radio" and "fuck the money, i do it for music", i actually began to like him. that was until he sold his soul to the industry for fame. nowadays all he does is make radio music

and to this day, ive never seen a bigger hypocrite than b.o.b

·
Registered
10,832 Posts
Shitttt put your feet in b.o.b shoes. Its all about making the most dollars. Working with Bruno Mars, Taylor swift and all those other soft artists is what it takes to make it rain.

·
Registered
18,107 Posts
BrickSquad said:
I honestly lost all respect for Bobby Ray. after hearing his mixtape and all the songs he was putting out about being "anti-radio" and "fuck the money, i do it for music", i actually began to like him. that was until he sold his soul to the industry for fame. nowadays all he does is make radio music

and to this day, ive never seen a bigger hypocrite than b.o.b
Preach :golfclap:

·
0 Posts
The radio hosts at six flags are about to play the shit out of this album

·
Banned
3,539 Posts
i fuck wit him he brings a different sound than just niggas fuckin bitches and killin eatchother, is that waht yall wanna hear

·
Registered
10,821 Posts
Atlantic would be the last label I would ever sign to... they do this to all the rappers on that label.

1 - 20 of 86 Posts