Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
when i listen to his songs
i can't help but think this dude is a genius

like his rhyme patterns are ridiculously good.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yarchini said:
Still say Doe or Die is better than RD

*Shrug*
personally i agree
with this

·
Registered
6,789 Posts
Yes

Doe or DIe
Pieces of Man
Aziatic
AWOL
The Format
9 lives

are all solid

and the first two albums are classics in my opinion

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
az is a beast with multi's

I'm praised for wicked word play Emerge from my Earth days Was boxed in the Bird Cage Now flock wit the Mermaids A shorty ***, 'til I copped then I turned age Saw it unfold , certain laws are untold Unsolved Mysteries, coffins is closed A Carnivore trickery, cautions your road Any slip-ups will be huntin' your shows
So neva get it twisted ***** , keep an Iron Biscuit witcha Beast promoted, the street's is coded For the Naked eye times is too deep to notice Yea I specialize in rhymes, but I peep the bogus On every known level , I'ma stone cold Rebel Clothes is crisp , I rolls Gold the Wrist I was schooled how to tuck, hide and hold the fifth How to crush, cut, divide and supply the sniff
So if the truth ain't need, then the truth can't be

·
Registered
3,725 Posts
Yarchini said:
Jay-Z - Reasonable Doubt.
oh ya i think reasonable doubt is jigga's best album but AZ is just a beast and i think people get a little to rapped up in jay-z's persona instead of how good his music really is

·
Registered
18,806 Posts
thislandisyourland said:
oh ya i think reasonable doubt is jigga's best album but AZ is just a beast and i think people get a little to rapped up in jay-z's persona instead of how good his music really is
That's part of it. W/ AZ in Nas' shadow is mostly why he doesn't get shine. Rhyming Unique can be compared to Dead Presidents imo.

·
Registered
3,725 Posts
Yarchini said:
That's part of it. W/ AZ in Nas' shadow is mostly why he doesn't get shine. Rhyming Unique can be compared to Dead Presidents imo.
ya i'm a big nas fan but you gotta admit az had the best verse and maybe the greatest verse of all time in life's a bitch

i also saw a video where nas says az is hard to find, maybe az likes to stay underground

1 - 20 of 26 Posts