Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Premium Member
224,782 Posts
btw, once again, just like at the Vikings game, the receivers didn't help him at all.

If you throw 50 passes and 50 of them are dropped by your receivers, it ain't the QB's fault. Kinda sucks for the haters to know this fact

·
Registered
19,931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Tito. said:
btw, once again, just like at the Vikings game, the receivers didn't help him at all.

If you throw 50 passes and 50 of them are dropped by your receivers, it ain't the QB's fault. Kinda sucks for the haters to know this fact
the wrs didn't drop passes on his FOURTEEN DRIVES to try to score.
stop with your lame ass excuses

·
Registered
48,640 Posts
Ya know Art, my respect for you is seriously starting to dwindle.  You and your pointless threads are no longer funny, but there starting to become doltish.  I've met my fair share of haters, but you seem to know how to take it to a new level. 

I seem to remember the whole week leading up to the NE vs. NYJ game, all you did was talk trash.  Literally, every post you made was repeatability trash talk about how NE was going to slaughter the Jets, along with irrational statements about Mark Sanchez and Rex Ryan.  I even told you, "yeah art, this sucks, I know were gonna get killed by you guys."  And, you still went at it with the trash talking, from any angle you could.

And I also seem to remember that after that game, I was extremely humble to you and didn't give you a hard time at all.  Never once did a make a stupid thread about it, never once did I call you out, and never once did I rub it in your face that you were up on us, couldn't finish and Sanchez gutted them to beat the Pats by two touchdowns.  Maybe thats what I should have done...Maybe that would have finally shut you up, for a little while at least.

So, go ahead, keep making your cute little threads, but until then my view of you will not be the same.  See ya December 6th in New England. 

·
Premium Member
224,782 Posts
8th Wonder said:
Ya know Art, my respect for you is seriously starting to dwindle.  You and your pointless threads are no longer funny, but there starting to become doltish.  I've met my fair share of haters, but you seem to know how to take it to a new level. 

I seem to remember the whole week leading up to the NE vs. NYJ game, all you did was talk trash.  Literally, every post you made was repeatability trash talk about how NE was going to slaughter the Jets, along with irrational statements about Mark Sanchez and Rex Ryan.  I even told you, "yeah art, this sucks, I know were gonna get killed by you guys."  And, you still went at it with the trash talking, from any angle you could.

And I also seem to remember that after that game, I was extremely humble to you and didn't give you a hard time at all.  Never once did a make a stupid thread about it, never once did I call you out, and never once did I rub it in your face that you were up on us, couldn't finish and Sanchez gutted them to beat the Pats by two touchdowns.  Maybe thats what I should have done...Maybe that would have finally shut you up, for a little while at least.

So, go ahead, keep making your cute little threads, but until then my view of you will not be the same.  See ya December 6th in New England. 
This sounds a lot like that angry letter Art wrote to Tito when Vick threw for like 300 yards versus Detroit and made him look stupid :work:

You know, before he ran away from the site for a week and then came back firing shots on some ol' :matrix: shit

·
Registered
48,640 Posts
Tito. said:
This sounds a lot like that angry letter Art wrote to Tito when Vick threw for like 300 yards versus Detroit and made him look stupid :work:

You know, before he ran away from the site for a week and then came back firing shots on some ol' :matrix: shit
What are you implying?

That maybe Art should stop speaking??

·
Banned
13,015 Posts
Jets always been gettin lucky this year
sanchez shouldve had 2 more INTs then he threw
LT barely missed fumbling which GB wouldve taken all the way

·
Premium Member
224,782 Posts
Kay-Z2000 said:
Jets always been gettin lucky this year
sanchez shouldve had 2 more INTs then he threw
LT barely missed fumbling which GB wouldve taken all the way
Brady should've thrown an interception every time he touched the ball.
Calvin Johnson almost dropped every pass for which Washington would've taken advantage of and won the game.

So what are we talking about?

·
Banned
13,015 Posts
Tito. said:
Brady should've thrown an interception every time he touched the ball.
Calvin Johnson almost dropped every pass for which Washington would've taken advantage of and won the game.

So what are we talking about?
:kanyeshrug:
fahreeal tho, Art stop stooping to the jets level and talking shit to them

·
Registered
48,640 Posts
Kay-Z2000 said:
:facepalm: patriot nation is saddened
Nah, it aint even your nation.  Its pretty much just Art. He doesn't know when to be quiet.  There are actually respectable Pats fans out there.  Art just isn't there yet.

And I normally dont say anything, but he is going way to far...so I spoke up

Do you know, that right after the Jets beat the Pats, Ralph txted me and congratulated the Jets and me as a fan.  And do you know he has never really said anything negative to me...Art on the other hand...

1 - 20 of 59 Posts