Kanye to The banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
91,785 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The CDQ is so much better than the shitty radio rip. When I heard the shitty radio rip I was like "Man, maybe half of KTT has a point...this ain't that good"

Then I listened to the iTunes rip on my headphones and damn. Shit bangs.

Song is dope and Kanye stays winning.

People need to keep in mind that this isn't a Kanye song. This is a GOOD Music song. On Kanye's solo we will get the introspective, deep, emotional Kanye we love so much. And lets be fair, if Kanye wants to lead his team to the top of the game, he needs to be ignant as fuck, and I have no problem with that.

GOOD Music Album is probably gonna be full of summer anthem bangers like Mercy. But they'll grow, like HAM did (for most people here). Mercy is already growing on me hard. We'll get more than enough Kanye this year if we get all the projects that are rumoured for 2012.

Chill, fam. Just because he dropped a couple of songs you don't like, doesn't mean you have to hate Kanye.

N

·
0 Posts
People are bugging' just cause he drops one song that's different :work:

·
Registered
91,785 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
nzyeezy said:
oh its a G.O.O.D song? ok then its fine for it to be an average song then :oblivious:
Exactly :oblivious:

Nah I see where you're coming from. It isn't necessarily unique/innovative (apart from those epic vocal samples haha) but I think this is more Ye trying to get GOOD to make an impression in the pop world. Besides it's not all Ye directed. I just think it's fucked up how people are like "AIGHT FUCK THIS I'M NOT A FAN ANYMORE". I don't understand it haha.

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
pompower said:
The CDQ is so much better than the shitty radio rip. When I heard the shitty radio rip I was like "Man, maybe half of KTT has a point...this ain't that good"

Then I listened to the iTunes rip on my headphones and damn. Shit bangs.

Song is dope and Kanye stays winning.

People need to keep in mind that this isn't a Kanye song. This is a GOOD Music song. On Kanye's solo we will get the introspective, deep, emotional Kanye we love so much. And lets be fair, if Kanye wants to lead his team to the top of the game, he needs to be ignant as fuck, and I have no problem with that.

GOOD Music Album is probably gonna be full of summer anthem bangers like Mercy. But they'll grow, like HAM did (for most people here). Mercy is already growing on me hard. We'll get more than enough Kanye this year if we get all the projects that are rumoured for 2012.

Chill, fam. Just because he dropped a couple of songs you don't like, doesn't mean you have to hate Kanye.
summed up my thoughts excellently

·
Registered
26,840 Posts
Dudes need to stop bitching about everything, that's all
You wanna listen to some MBDTF shit go listen to MBDTF
We all know we gon need some bangers on this shit to make them a lil bit relevant
Nobody gon wanna listen to the album if they got boring ass beats and talking about Africa n shit.

Edit: Don't ask me why i type like that either :notsureif:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts