Kanye to The banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
161 - 180 of 180 Posts

·
Premium Member
100,174 Posts
Gwoemul said:
Who says HE was using it in BP3 on his voice....as i recalled he told KANYE to get rid of it..which means it was either on kanyes parts or on the hooks...since kanye was in charge of the production. If it was on Jays vocals he would have told the engineer to get rid of it. Kanye has nothing to do with engineering.
You're ethering yourself now, seriously a mod better lock this thread

·
Banned
631 Posts
BBL said:
he's not a hypocrite, I have no idea why you keep saying that. there's no autotune on Hate.

yes there is a difference. kanye only produced a few songs, he only had 1 feature, it is not a true joint project like WTT....though it doesnt matter because there's no autotune on BP3.

you clearly are not understanding DOA's purpose and what he meant with it

i dont know how your brain works but your thought processing is damaged surely.
There's nothing else for me to say, I've proved every point wrong.
You've been ethered about 5 times in this thread.
I'm out.
Lol @you not understanding why i called Jay a hypocrite when ive said why at least a dozen times. And I NEVER said it was on hate i said lets use hate as an example of a track that probably HAD autotune.

And Kanye was the main producer but only had those few songs. But he was in charge of overseeing everything so it was a JOINT project.

And like all people who run themselves in a circle they quitely annoucne their exit from the argument and claim to have delivered a ether. You dont wanna see the other side because your a butthurt 15 YEAROLD fanboy whos sad Jay Z is a hypocrite.

So i hope you do leave. At leas itll be before any of your fellow 15 year old KTTers see that you where raped by my responses. I wouldnt want you to become a exile and become banished from the sandbox. LOL.

·
Banned
631 Posts
LeezoG said:
You're ethering yourself now, seriously a mod better lock this thread
hey if you didnt have anything to say in response then dont quote me. I know it can be hard to fight against logic. But Its best just to keep quiet.

·
Registered
63,728 Posts
If Autotune is used in a good way i have no problem with it :dno:

See Bon Iver, Kanye most of the time

Not shit like Lil Wayne or t-Pain

:hah:

·
Premium Member
100,174 Posts
Gwoemul said:
hey if you didnt have anything to say in response then dont quote me. I know it can be hard to fight against logic. But Its best just to keep quiet.
You wouldn't know proper logic if it hit you in the face dude, go read a book, learn something. That way you won't be embarrassed by us more intelligent users.

·
Banned
631 Posts
LeezoG said:
You wouldn't know proper logic if it hit you in the face dude, go read a book, learn something. That way you won't be embarrassed by us more intelligent users.
Lol at you!! A big LOL @ U !!

Trying to elevate yourself when you haven't even said anything to claim your case. And made no attempt to see mine. At least bbl tried. Lol poor guy. Every action your making is proving your inexperience and immaturity.

From the sounds of it your 15 too.

·
Premium Member
100,174 Posts
Gwoemul said:
Lol at you!! A big LOL @ U !!

Trying to elevate yourself when you haven't even said anything to claim your case. And made no attempt to see mine. At least bbl tried. Lol poor guy. Every action your making is proving your inexperience and immaturity.

From the sounds of it your 15 too.
Using "lol at you" to express maturity is a bad thing to do...

·
Banned
631 Posts
LeezoG said:
Using "lol at you" to express maturity is a bad thing to do...
Who said I was expressing my maturity?

BTW Stop quoteing me if your not gonna address the point of discussion.

Ether sign sealed and delivered.

Now gimme one more off topic response and ill get you banned lil boy

·
Premium Member
100,174 Posts
Gwoemul said:
Who said I was expressing my maturity?

BTW Stop quoteing me if your not gonna address the point of discussion.

Ether sign sealed and delivered.

Now gimme one more off topic response and ill get you banned lil boy
Watch the throne. You cant ban me you stupid fuck

·
Premium Member
100,174 Posts
Gwoemul said:
Close your hands. Before you catch anymore feeelings. Lol.

Reported
You have no good reason to report me tho, you're the troll. Reported for invalid reporting

·
Registered
12,296 Posts
aiite this thread is just cheap shots back and forth right now. I'm going to lock it if there is no valid/relevant discussion

·
Registered
47,303 Posts
SuperLu said:
What about people that make songs about disliking autoune? are they <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<?
don't really care if someone makes a song about it, mostly everyone in the music business uses autotune.

·
Banned
631 Posts
LeezoG said:
You have no good reason to report me tho, you're the troll. Reported for invalid reporting
Lol reported for being a lil ethered 15yr nerd scared of being reported on a WEBSITE.
:hah:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

161 - 180 of 180 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.