Kanye to The banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 180 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,561 Posts
Autotune or not, whatever makes the album better, right? I think Kanye showed us often enough that he knows how to use autotune in a good way. It fits almost always the songs and put them to another level. I enjoy Kanyes usage of autotune and as I see most people in here do it, too.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
981 Posts
1tony95 said:
Man i thought Jay was against autotune??
Yeah when people abuse it and use it the wrong way. I thought it was used perfectly on WTT. I would have rather had Ye do Dreams part but that's just me :kanyeshrug:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
91,083 Posts
tyBasedGod said:
It's the Resurrection of Autotune [R.O.A.]
THIS IS PRO FOR AUTOTUNE. LIFE FOR THE RINGTONE. THIS IS FOR ITUNES, THIS IS FOR SING ALONGS.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
91,083 Posts
BMC said:
This is Kanye West after a break-up, don't bring a blonde
PREFERABLY WITH A NICE PERSONALITY AND CAN SING A SONG
YUP, THIS IS POLITICALLY CORRECT
AUW
THIS MIGHT GET ME SOME POLITICAL CONNECTS
AUW
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
40,251 Posts
drop.out said:
PREFERABLY WITH A NICE PERSONALITY AND CAN SING A SONG
YUP, THIS IS POLITICALLY CORRECT
AUW
THIS MIGHT GET ME SOME POLITICAL CONNECTS
AUW
My autotune allows for melodies
This pitch makes the talentless compose symphonies

dooo doo doo do do dooo do dooo do
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
91,083 Posts
BMC said:
My autotune allows for melodies
This pitch makes the talentless compose symphonies

dooo doo doo do do dooo do dooo do
get your brain tooken
i won't do it myself, random shout to brooklyn
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
40,251 Posts
drop.out said:
get your brain tooken
i won't do it myself, random shout to brooklyn
On the charts our singles are progressing
The music we making don't take no singing lessons
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
91,083 Posts
BMC said:
On the charts our singles are progressing
The music we making don't take no singing lessons
this is for the TOP 40 STATION
this is for taylor swift, for we the best and..


this feels more forced than our epic lupe remixes
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
40,251 Posts
drop.out said:
this is for the TOP 40 STATION
this is for taylor swift, for we the best and..


this feels more forced than our epic lupe remixes
Gurl, the bass bangin'
This is Revival of Autotune, moment of t-pain sangin'

^this line sucked. ffs Lupe release more music you lazy bum.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
91,083 Posts
BMC said:
Gurl, the bass bangin'
This is Revival of Autotune, moment of t-pain sangin'

^this line sucked. ffs Lupe release more music you lazy bum.
let's just give up, we're only tarnishing our reputation as the greatest remixers on the planet.

:golfclap:
 
21 - 40 of 180 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top