Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
34,270 Posts
MBDTF is Ye's top and best all around album imo. Yeezus is an incredible album but its getting so many high reviews because production is carrying the thing, which is not a bad thing. Critics just don't really go deep in with the lyrics.

·
Banned
2,696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Extra.Clipz. said:
MBDTF is Ye's top and best all around album imo. Yeezus is an incredible album but its getting so many high reviews because production is carrying the thing, which is not a bad thing. Critics just don't really go deep in with the lyrics.
well there is a balance, since the production was great , it compensates for the lyrics, and the music it self is still entertaining. a great example is Eminems first album, the production was terribbleee but the lyrics was immense however it got ridiculed by the production.

you need to keep a balance between both things, it isn't just about nas like lyrics

·
Banned
34,270 Posts
TheTruth.. said:
well there is a balance, since the production was great , it compensates for the lyrics, and the music it self is still entertaining. a great example is Eminems first album, the production was terribbleee but the lyrics was immense however it got ridiculed by the production.

you need to keep a balance between both things, it isn't just about nas like lyrics
Hence wise

MBDTF > Yeezus

·
Banned
34,270 Posts
TheTruth.. said:
yeah i agree, MBDTF is still my fav
True. Yeezus is better than MBDTF in its own way If you know what I mean.

Everytinr Dark Fantasy comes on, I need to blast that shit. :whew:

·
Banned
2,696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Extra.Clipz. said:
True. Yeezus is better than MBDTF in its own way If you know what I mean.

Everytinr Dark Fantasy comes on, I need to blast that shit. :whew:

yeahhh lol also Gorgeous  :allears:

the guitar and the autotune is amazing.. offfftt cudi's hook as well

1 - 20 of 20 Posts