Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
2,284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So first off you're trippin if you think either of these songs are anywhere close to bad. You know Kanye hasn't put out anything bad. He has produced these two songs with possibly the biggest music legend currently living. So the subject matter is a little cleaner than Yeezus, but everyone knew that would be the case already. They've already confirmed Sir Paul wouldn't be producing the entire album (which sucks btw, McCartney is certified GOAT) but even if he is producing the whole thing, you really think Yeezy would put out an entire album without a banger? When has that EVER happened? NEVER! Even his features are bangers!

Think about it fam, the last three singles Ye has released have all been huge hits on the charts and otherwise (even 45S you haters.) the last three songs didn't even have drums! Ye controls the charts without even using his prime ability! (Like Goku killing fools without even going SSJ3)

All these singles should tell you is that Ye is feeling extremely optimistic and confident that his album is going to be fire. So confident that his singles don't even need that classic "Ye" sound anymore.

7th solo finna drop and itll be MBDTF + Grad + 808 + WTT with several bangers and features and y'all haters finna be killin yourself and shit fer talking trash. I'm bout to spaz.

·
Premium Member
86,354 Posts
I liked Only One, I don't like this new song. I want rap, I don't want Kanye to ever make another song like this again

·
Registered
10,641 Posts
jaxapollo said:
So first off you're trippin if you think either of these songs are anywhere close to bad. You know Kanye hasn't put out anything bad. He has produced these two songs with possibly the biggest music legend currently living. So the subject matter is a little cleaner than Yeezus, but everyone knew that would be the case already. They've already confirmed Sir Paul wouldn't be producing the entire album (which sucks btw, McCartney is certified GOAT) but even if he is producing the whole thing, you really think Yeezy would put out an entire album without a banger? When has that EVER happened? NEVER! Even his features are bangers!

Think about it fam, the last three singles Ye has released have all been huge hits on the charts and otherwise (even 45S you haters.) the last three songs didn't even have drums! Ye controls the charts without even using his prime ability! (Like Goku killing fools without even going SSJ3)

All these singles should tell you is that Ye is feeling extremely optimistic and confident that his album is going to be fire. So confident that his singles don't even need that classic "Ye" sound anymore.

7th solo finna drop and itll be MBDTF + Grad + 808 + WTT with several bangers and features and y'all haters finna be killin yourself and shit fer talking trash. I'm bout to spaz.
Do you even know what the hell youre talking about?

·
Premium Member
19,796 Posts
jaxapollo said:
drums are clearly his weakness though

·
Premium Member
9,870 Posts
I love Only One. I have only listened to 4/5 Seconds once. Sooooooo.... I just want that Big Sean x Kanye to drop then I'm cool till Ye drops his album

·
Registered
2,284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Tons of peeps on here saying "if the album is like only one / 45S it's gonna suck" etc

They are wrong. Ye hasn't made a bad album. Why would he start now?

·
Registered
3,792 Posts
Ashton said:
I liked Only One, I don't like this new song. I want rap, I don't want Kanye to ever make another song like this again
YOU TRYNA MARGINALIZE YE?!
YOU TRYNA PUT HIM INTO A BOX?!

1 - 20 of 85 Posts