Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
JulianAniel said:
You know what it is? It has nothing to do with his sadness over some girl that left him. Honestly, plain and simple, Drake is a tool. He's a fucking corny ass tool. And I'm mad. Let me tell you why I'm mad, because this tool is idolized by so many people that I see. So many people. And if Drake wasn't here, it would probably be some other tool. And bitches love him, and I hate that. Not on any sort of level of jealousy either, but on some you-stupid-fucking-corny-motherfucking-tool-ass-faggot-loving-bitch. Do you not recognize when someone is real!? Do you not care for authenticity in human beings!? Or, would you have your man fresh baked in a perfect fucking circle made from a cookie cutter?

·
Premium Member
74,325 Posts
This will be my only post in this thread, cause I don't give a fuck about the tools who listen to this music.

I'm sure a good 3% of you or something like that aren't that bad, but whatever.

Hope you're happy smelling all good with you're hollister cologne, plaid shirts, etc.

·
Registered
108,473 Posts
JulianAniel said:
This will be my only post in this thread, cause I don't give a fuck about the tools who listen to this music.

Hope you're happy smelling all good with you're hollister cologne, plaid shirts, etc.
keep listening to dusty ass shit like jay electronica and we'll keep listening to drake and fuckin bitches :slick:

·
Registered
8,482 Posts
"Or, would you have your man fresh baked in a perfect fucking circle made from a cookie cutter?"

Line of the year.

·
Registered
18,046 Posts
JulianAniel said:

How old are you man? Did you recently start hating the government? Do you secretly hate yourself but think you are better than everyone else at the same time? Try listening to drake again but without a bias point of view

·
Banned
7,715 Posts
JulianAniel said:

I learned a lot from this guy.

All Drake fans wear hollister cologne, plaid shirts etc.

He's a tool cause he's hot right now.

I wouldn't be surprised if this was a copy & paste of something BigGhostFace wrote about Drake tbh

That's why I spend thousands on bottles so I can pop them.
And take photos with hater niggas and crop them.
I am not them. I photoshop them...out.
'Cause they don't understand what I'm about

·
Registered
3,404 Posts
drake isn't particularly great at anything. his singing and rapping skills are mediocre.

drake runs rap.

he's honest to himself, and he's bringing his unique story to hip hop's schema.

he will continue to win, because he got that ambition to let the world know who he is.

·
Registered
3,404 Posts
well ll cool j did, but if you notice rihanna and drake's verses are interchangeable on "take care". like rihanna could have sung drake's part.

·
Registered
31,054 Posts
djoats said:
How old are you man? Did you recently start hating the government? Do you secretly hate yourself but think you are better than everyone else at the same time? Try listening to drake again but without a bias point of view
djoats won

·
Registered
215,680 Posts
djoats said:
Lock thread

1 - 20 of 29 Posts