Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
37,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What are the best albums from each of these underground rap groups, respectively?

·
Registered
10,121 Posts
Atmosphere:
God Loves Ugly
Headshots: Se7en
Lucy Ford EP
Seven's Travels
Leak At Will
When Life Gives You Lemons, You Paint That Shit Gold
Sad Clown Bad Spring 12 - EP
Sad Clown Bad Summer 9 - EP
Strictly Leakage

Jedi Mind Tricks:
Violent By Design
Servants In Heaven, Kings In Hell
Legacy Of Blood

·
Premium Member
232,799 Posts
^He got it.

I do like You Can't Imagine How Much Fun We're Having though.

I also really liked their new Ep, "To All My Friends, Blood Makes The Blade Holy."

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
dc... said:
Can someone explain jedi mind tricks and there relation to army of the pharoes?
Vinnie,Stoupe,and Jus are Jedi Mind Tricks,but in 1998 Vinnie made a supergroup with Eastern rappers,

G

·
freebread said:
Atmosphere:
God Loves Ugly
Lucy Ford EP
Seven's Travels
Leak At Will
When Life Gives You Lemons, You Paint That Shit Gold
Sad Clown Bad Spring 12 - EP
Sad Clown Bad Summer 9 - EP
Strictly Leakage
disagree with this.  You gotta have Overcast on there somewhere, and none of that new shit.  Sluggo let the fame get to him.

I'd say:
Overcast
Lucy Ford
God Loves Ugly
sad clown bad dub 2
Felt 1(if that counts)
maybe some other older headshots/sad clown bad dub's but I can't really remember any of them being as good

the rest isn't even worth mentioning.

·
Registered
4,031 Posts
CRACK said:
disagree with this.  You gotta have Overcast on there somewhere, and none of that new shit.  Sluggo let the fame get to him.

I'd say:
Overcast
Lucy Ford
God Loves Ugly
sad clown bad dub 2
Felt 1(if that counts)
maybe some other older headshots/sad clown bad dub's but I can't really remember any of them being as good

I don't get it when you say When Life Gives You Lemons... is him selling out or whatever. Listen to the subject matter, the whole album is dealing with real life issues. I don't get what's "mainstream" about it

·
Registered
3,070 Posts
I like some songs on To All My Friends, but i can't say it really stood out that much to me. There are some great songs on Lemons, though. Wild Wild Horses and Your Glasshouse are two of my favorite Atmosphere songs ever.

Jedi Mind Tricks is awesome too. I actually prefer AOTP, but Vinnie Paz is just a monster.

·
Premium Member
232,799 Posts
CRACK said:

I'd say:
Overcast
Lucy Ford
God Loves Ugly
sad clown bad dub 2
Felt 1(if that counts)

You're insane.

Gus said:
Atmosphere is crap..
You are also insane.

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
I absolutely loved When Life Gives You Lemons.... thought You Can't Imagine... was a great album too, such an energy filled album. Overcast! (especially), God Loves Ugly and Sad Clown are great too, but I most admit that WLGYL are my favorite of theirs.

Love most of the stuff Jedi Mind Tricks has done, Stoupe is one of those producers with an unique talent of creating very theatry like sound. He's very dark in his production, and I think he shines the most on Violent by Design, Servants in heaven, Kings in Hell and on A History of Violence.

·
Registered
15,598 Posts
The Man said:
What the hell is wrong with Lyfe Jennings? Did you listen to his new album? It's one of the best of the year!
Ey don't respond to this guy he's madly racist against white people. And he's a major idiot.

·
Registered
7,259 Posts
2001 said:
Ey don't respond to this guy he's madly racist against white people. And he's a major idiot.
fuck outta here shady..  Anyways I listned to the Lyfe Jennings tracks and they were ... let's just say..

100%
:vom:
:problem?:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts