Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 429 Posts

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
The Amazing Atheist has some good points sometimes.

Unless somebody can present me with evidence that God exists, everyone in the KTT Christianity Thread has a massive L on their foreheads.

·
Premium Member
37,670 Posts
HouseOfCards said:

Unless somebody can present me with evidence that God exists, everyone in the KTT Christianity Thread has a massive L on their foreheads.
who cares. they can believe what they want

·
Banned
4,819 Posts
HouseOfCards said:

Stop it.
No one proved God doesn't exist.

·
Registered
40,335 Posts
Spythe said:
Pretty much sums up everything perfectly like a BOSS

Beautiful :golfclap: and I'm not even atheist.

Is that the guy that does the 3 minute philosophy lessons by the way? Sounds like him.

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
WHATS UP said:
who cares. they can believe what they want
No because Christian philosophy dictates public policy in today's society. It's a bourgeois cliche that everyone today is a moderate Christian, proclaiming their love for Christ but not following his ideologies. 

J

·
0 Posts
gay

This loser theamazingatheist keep regurgitating the same shit over and over we get it you're an atheist stfu

·
Banned
4,819 Posts
UniversalSwag said:
don't have to, you have to prove he exists
Well I could argue all day. The amount of holes in the evolution theory is crazy.

Events in the bible that are confirmed from different Perspectives. Like Egyptians

But at the end of the i won't be the one to convince you

·
Registered
10,982 Posts
Spythe said:
It actually the complete opposite but ok
How is it the opposite. There are those who live in fantasy world (let's call them Christians) and believe in a God. Then there were those who are so against the existence of God that they created their own belief (Atheist). I just don't give a fuck what you believe (therefore I neither believe in God nor am I against the idea that he exists). If someone wants to believe that God exist they don't have to explain to me why, I just say "do you". I don't give a fuck if your reasoning is illogical because I ain't a fuckin' scientist nor do I give a fuck

1 - 20 of 429 Posts