Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That doesn't make sense. If MBDTF was the album of the year, it means it was better than ALL albums, so how could it not win Best Rap Album. :work:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Str33tKingz !YY! said:
That doesn't make sense. If MBDTF was the album of the year, it means it was better than ALL albums, so how could it not win Best Rap Album. :work:
Awards don't always make sense. Beyonce won Video of the Year yet lost Best Female Video of the year.  :kanyeshrug:

·
Premium Member
2,918 Posts
Str33tKingz !YY! said:
mayyybee the rap portion of MBDTF wasn't as good as the rapping on WTT but the rest of MBDTF was so much better that it outshone WTT overall

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
GarnetNGold said:
mayyybee the rap portion of MBDTF wasn't as good as the rapping on WTT but the rest of MBDTF was so much better that it outshone WTT overall
True. I think in terms of rapping WTT will be better than MBDTF.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Shawn_Sims said:
Well what if WTT is better then MBDTF? then it would have to be the other way around.
I'd be fine with either way but I want Kanye to win AOTY by himself because if WTT does people will say stuff like "oh the only reason WTT won is cause of Jay."

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
We're just gunna have to see who is up against. Grammy's might take the most commercially successful album. :\

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.