Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #3
That doesn't make sense. If MBDTF was the album of the year, it means it was better than ALL albums, so how could it not win Best Rap Album. :work:

·
Registered
48,110 Posts
Str33tKingz !YY! said:
That doesn't make sense. If MBDTF was the album of the year, it means it was better than ALL albums, so how could it not win Best Rap Album. :work:
Happened with Arcade Fire :work:

G

·
Discussion Starter #5
Str33tKingz !YY! said:
Awards don't always make sense. Beyonce won Video of the Year yet lost Best Female Video of the year.  :kanyeshrug:

·
Registered
2,309 Posts
took me a minute to figure out aoty=album of the year....yea i guess thatd be tight, dont think itll happen tho

·
Premium Member
2,815 Posts
Str33tKingz !YY! said:
mayyybee the rap portion of MBDTF wasn't as good as the rapping on WTT but the rest of MBDTF was so much better that it outshone WTT overall

G

·
Discussion Starter #10
GarnetNGold said:
mayyybee the rap portion of MBDTF wasn't as good as the rapping on WTT but the rest of MBDTF was so much better that it outshone WTT overall
True. I think in terms of rapping WTT will be better than MBDTF.

G

·
Discussion Starter #12
Shawn_Sims said:
Well what if WTT is better then MBDTF? then it would have to be the other way around.
I'd be fine with either way but I want Kanye to win AOTY by himself because if WTT does people will say stuff like "oh the only reason WTT won is cause of Jay."

·
Registered
2,922 Posts
ThePie said:
I'd be fine with either way but I want Kanye to win AOTY by himself because if WTT does people will say stuff like "oh the only reason WTT won is cause of Jay."
and say stupid shit like... "illuminati tbh."

G

·
Discussion Starter #14
We're just gunna have to see who is up against. Grammy's might take the most commercially successful album. :\

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Str33tKingz !YY! said:
its deeper than rap.  :oblivious:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts