Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
581 Posts
Interested. But popularity online will depend on the other game modes, because the beta game mode alone wouldn't draw too many people.

·
Registered
27,950 Posts
So how's the beta? I watched a few videos of people playing it and it looks like it would be fun for a little while.

·
Registered
16,731 Posts
I'm in the beta cus I gameshared it from my friend And it's alright. It's got connection bugs to work out and the kills need to take more skill than tapping square and also there's no way to defend yourself against your attacker so it's kinda lucky. Hopefully the full things better

·
Registered
6,763 Posts
KanyeTalkRep said:
I'm in the beta cus I gameshared it from my friend And it's alright. It's got connection bugs to work out and the kills need to take more skill than tapping square and also there's no way to defend yourself against your attacker so it's kinda lucky. Hopefully the full things better
That's cool, can you pick what character you wanna be?  Or is it just random

·
Registered
6,981 Posts
so i havnt connected to online yet, and i wont be anytime soon.

But whats single player ment to be like, is this just a sequal basicly to AC2?

·
Premium Member
51,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
dc... said:
so i havnt connected to online yet, and i wont be anytime soon.

But whats single player ment to be like, is this just a sequal basicly to AC2?
Yeah it's a direct sequal to AC2, it's in Rome, with lots of new features and you're in charge of other assassins.

·
Registered
6,763 Posts
just played over an hour of the single player, and its alright.  Still pretty early on to make full impression, but it's really similar to Assassin's creed 2, kinda feels like dlc.

Ima hope on to multiplayer right now

·
Premium Member
7,522 Posts
This game is actually sooo dope! Played a good couple of hours today, recruiting assassins at the moment. Also i saw this which I thought was a MGS reference since in mgs4 you could have the Altair costume....

1 - 20 of 27 Posts