Kanye to The banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sup guys ive been lurking around here for awhile looking at everyones work.. most are looking pretty good. So ive decide to post up some of my stuff. made a portfoilo for a job, tell me what yall think? thanks!

http://www.askewsview.com

·
Registered
22,866 Posts
All of your artwork is very cool and interesting, my favorite is the Ben Franklin design, keep up the good work!

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i'll Bump this... I've updated some of my work and also looking for some work if anyone needs anything done.

·
Registered
1,808 Posts
Nice work, definitely want to see more. Especially that Scarlett Johansson painting, really nice use of color. Keep going. But I don't understand one thing, what do you want to do with those tee's à la Christopher Kane?

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Algazel said:
Nice work, definitely want to see more. Especially that Scarlett Johansson painting, really nice use of color. Keep going. But I don't understand one thing, what do you want to do with those tee's à la Christopher Kane?
Thanks! and the Christopher Kane shirts. I just didnt want to drop 350 for a shirt cuz thats just stupid so I had a few printed for like 30 bucks for my self and few friends. That was all

1 - 10 of 10 Posts