Kanye to The banner

12121 - 12134 of 12134 Posts

·
Registered
20,939 Posts
Motor$port$ said:
How long is too long to go down on a girl? My love for eating pussy and anal tongue fucking (I'm nasty TBH) is a little too much at times I feel. A lot of times I'd turn down a bj and exclusively wanna go down for 45-1hr of having my face thrust into a soaking wet pussy along with the feeling of no escape as her legs are clinching my head while I grip onto her bone thin waistline and hold her in place as she's squirms uncontrollably, wrist slapping the bed as she's  belly dancing and hula hooping her hips.

Basically I love giving head as I discovered my first time doing it and she fucking loved it as I a beginner, had somehow managed to do own tongue patterns from flat licking to stiff, fast to slow, flicking and twirling in circles, moaning fuck and grunting like a starved bear as I'm unleashing the inner primal wild outta her.
real

·
Registered
8,417 Posts
Motor$port$ said:
How long is too long to go down on a girl? My love for eating pussy and anal tongue fucking (I'm nasty TBH) is a little too much at times I feel. A lot of times I'd turn down a bj and exclusively wanna go down for 45-1hr of having my face thrust into a soaking wet pussy along with the feeling of no escape as her legs are clinching my head while I grip onto her bone thin waistline and hold her in place as she's squirms uncontrollably, wrist slapping the bed as she's  belly dancing and hula hooping her hips.

Basically I love giving head as I discovered my first time doing it and she fucking loved it as I a beginner, had somehow managed to do own tongue patterns from flat licking to stiff, fast to slow, flicking and twirling in circles, moaning fuck and grunting like a starved bear as I'm unleashing the inner primal wild outta her.
You eat the ass too? :khaled:

18,422 Posts
Motor$port$ said:

·
Registered
18,583 Posts
Motor$port$ said:

Fitting end to this KTT classical thread :melosalute:

12121 - 12134 of 12134 Posts