Kanye to The banner

12101 - 12120 of 12134 Posts

·
Registered
8,417 Posts
Hot Girl Blasé. said:
You can pm me if you want.

When you greet her the first time peep her reaction. That should give you some insight into whether or not you should try asking for her #.
Down to PM pics of myself, just need to know how to do it from mobile
janet said:
Well I would think it’s cute, but again I’d still be flattered. If I wasn’t interested in him I would just leave it alone.

I feel when guys do things it depends  if the girl thinks you’re attractive. If she doesn’t she will think you’re creepy.
Damn, so it basically boils down to my looks then :khaled:
Creasy said:
this thread is highkey weird as shit lmao
Some of us need this :jordancry: only girl I'm really close to is my ex and I can't talk to her about advice on pursuing women

·
Banned
353 Posts
Would you date someone who has really bad social anxiety and a hard time speaking? And is it weird that someone hasn't done anything with a girl at 16

·
Registered
144 Posts
How long is too long to go down on a girl? My love for eating pussy and anal tongue fucking (I'm nasty TBH) is a little too much at times I feel. A lot of times I'd turn down a bj and exclusively wanna go down for 45-1hr of having my face thrust into a soaking wet pussy along with the feeling of no escape as her legs are clinching my head while I grip onto her bone thin waistline and hold her in place as she's squirms uncontrollably, wrist slapping the bed as she's  belly dancing and hula hooping her hips.

Basically I love giving head as I discovered my first time doing it and she fucking loved it as I a beginner, had somehow managed to do own tongue patterns from flat licking to stiff, fast to slow, flicking and twirling in circles, moaning fuck and grunting like a starved bear as I'm unleashing the inner primal wild outta her.

·
Registered
5,999 Posts
Motor$port$ said:
How long is too long to go down on a girl? My love for eating pussy and anal tongue fucking (I'm nasty TBH) is a little too much at times I feel. A lot of times I'd turn down a bj and exclusively wanna go down for 45-1hr of having my face thrust into a soaking wet pussy along with the feeling of no escape as her legs are clinching my head while I grip onto her bone thin waistline and hold her in place as she's squirms uncontrollably, wrist slapping the bed as she's  belly dancing and hula hooping her hips.

Basically I love giving head as I discovered my first time doing it and she fucking loved it as I a beginner, had somehow managed to do own tongue patterns from flat licking to stiff, fast to slow, flicking and twirling in circles, moaning fuck and grunting like a starved bear as I'm unleashing the inner primal wild outta her.
Damn

·
Registered
28,099 Posts
Motor$port$ said:

:dead:

·
Registered
27,449 Posts
Motor$port$ said:

LMFAO

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Motor$port$ said:

:koolaid:

·
Premium Member
47,368 Posts
Motor$port$ said:

damn my vagina is wet & I don’t even have one :damn:

·
Registered
2,880 Posts
Motor$port$ said:

:clap:

·
Registered
984 Posts
Motor$port$ said:

Inner primal roar

·
Registered
28,337 Posts
12101 - 12120 of 12134 Posts