Kanye to The banner

12081 - 12100 of 12134 Posts

·
Registered
4,639 Posts
I had a girl that was telling me about dudes who just walk up to her and ask for her IG or phone number talking bout how cute she was and shit (we are not together anymore so don't focus on that part)

But I was listening to that and I was like "damn people are fr doing shit like that?!"

Is it ever "normal" for a girl when a guy walks up to her in a random place (so it's not a bar or a party it's just middle of the day middle of the city) and asks for a number/IG? 

Let's say I'm a pretty confident tall handsome male. Can I try and pull this off or is it always considered creepy?
That was always bugging me

·
Registered
5,999 Posts
worthit said:
I had a girl that was telling me about dudes who just walk up to her and ask for her IG or phone number talking bout how cute she was and shit (we are not together anymore so don't focus on that part)

But I was listening to that and I was like "damn people are fr doing shit like that?!"

Is it ever "normal" for a girl when a guy walks up to her in a random place (so it's not a bar or a party it's just middle of the day middle of the city) and asks for a number/IG? 

Let's say I'm a pretty confident tall handsome male. Can I try and pull this off or is it always considered creepy?
That was always bugging me
Every girl is different. Some will find it creepy no matter what because they don't know you but don't be afraid to give it a try. You will never know until you do it. Don't be aggressive in your approach, that would potentially make you creepy.

If she says no, then accept her answer. She shouldn't have to tell you twice. If you can tell by her body language (learning to read body language can greatly benefit men) that she isn't interested (i.e. backing away from you, walking faster than she was before you approached, not making eye contact, mumbling responses, etc) then back off.

I personally don't like it when dudes ask for my IG. It's a turn off because to me it's impersonal and sounds like he's potentially
looking for a fuckbuddy situation. Idk if that's what you're looking for but asking for a phone number seems more intimate...like you're genuinely trying to pursue this person.

Even though there is always room for rejection, if you're tall and handsome, you'll be able to pull it off with someone. Like I said, just don't be aggressive in your approach, be warm and gentle.

·
Registered
4,639 Posts
blasé. said:
Every girl is different. Some will find it creepy no matter what because they don't know you but don't be afraid to give it a try. You will never know until you do it. Don't be aggressive in your approach, that would potentially make you creepy.

If she says no, then accept her answer. She shouldn't have to tell you twice. If you can tell by her body language (learning to read body language can greatly benefit men) that she isn't interested (i.e. backing away from you, walking faster than she was before you approached, not making eye contact, mumbling responses, etc) then back off.

I personally don't like it when dudes ask for my IG. It's a turn off because to me it's impersonal and sounds like he's potentially
looking for a fuckbuddy situation. Idk if that's what you're looking for but asking for a phone number seems more intimate...like you're genuinely trying to pursue this person.

Even though there is always room for rejection, if you're tall and handsome, you'll be able to pull it off with someone. Like I said, just don't be aggressive in your approach, be warm and gentle.
Might try it our when I see an angel on the street 🤔🌺🌼🌸
Thanks

·
Registered
8,417 Posts
Would you be flattered or creeped out if a guy did what I describe in the Update post
https://www.kanyetothe.com/forum/index.php?topic=8232035.18

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
If a girl tells you she gets nervous around you what that mean? Like she said she’s not sure if we’re friends or not and I’m like why wouldn’t we be?

·
Registered
5,999 Posts
kLip said:
Would you be flattered or creeped out if a guy did what I describe in the Update post
I would be flattered if I was attracted to the guy.

I would be kinda annoyed if I wasn't attracted to him and would probably be weirded out if we lived close to each other.

·
Registered
8,417 Posts
Hot Girl Blasé. said:
I would be flattered if I was attracted to the guy.

I would be kinda annoyed if I wasn't attracted to him and would probably be weirded out if we lived close to each other.
This is your first contact with him after possibly seeing him drive around the neighborhood and noticing him. I'm thinking maybe I should walk the dog around and greet her if I bump into her, then ask for her number when I bump into her for the second or third time :khaled: I'm willing to pm pics of myself if that would help determine the possibility of her being flattered rather than creeped out

·
Registered
5,999 Posts
kLip said:
This is your first contact with him after possibly seeing him drive around the neighborhood and noticing him. I'm thinking maybe I should walk the dog around and greet her if I bump into her, then ask for her number when I bump into her for the second or third time :khaled: I'm willing to pm pics of myself if that would help determine the possibility of her being flattered rather than creeped out
You can pm me if you want.

When you greet her the first time peep her reaction. That should give you some insight into whether or not you should try asking for her #.

·
Registered
9,157 Posts
kLip said:
Well I would think it’s cute, but again I’d still be flattered. If I wasn’t interested in him I would just leave it alone.

I feel when guys do things it depends  if the girl thinks you’re attractive. If she doesn’t she will think you’re creepy.

·
Registered
9,157 Posts
gay4frank said:
If a girl tells you she gets nervous around you what that mean? Like she said she’s not sure if we’re friends or not and I’m like why wouldn’t we be?
You make her nervous lol. She’s interested in more than friends . Most girls ask the friend question before proceeding and seeing where you stand.

But yeah my man get at it

12081 - 12100 of 12134 Posts