Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 12134 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Requested by Brainfeeder

Let's face it, men will never fully understand women (and vice versa). However, there are still questions pertaining to the opposite sex that we desperately seek the answers to. In this thread you have the opportunity to have any questions that you have about females answered (maybe). Your questions will be answered to the best of [our] knowledge. Some truths may be revealed and myths will be debunked.

Note: guys you need to understand that not all women function the same, keep this is mind when asking your questions.




Quote any of them including myself if you have a specific question


Sexism and misogyny will not be tolerated here, so please save your crap.
Also, general trolls will not be tolerated either.

Keep it mature and ask away.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
StrokesGenesis said:
why do y'all never let me fuk
I'm not sure if this is a troll question or not.
But maybe you just can't write a grammatically correct sentence.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
492 Posts
I'm only soph so i see some guys acting gay n shit tryna attract girls? idk, but does that fag shit work on girls?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
callmeyickya said:
what do girls want most in a guy
Your question is too broad.
I believe most women would want a guy who is respectable and honest though.

callmeyickya said:
I'm only soph so i see some guys acting gay n shit tryna attract girls? idk, but does that fag shit work on girls?
Lirl, we didn't do that back in my h.s. days so I can't answer this question.
The logic being that tactic is stupid though lol.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
492 Posts
bgeek said:
Your question is too broad.
I believe most women would want a guy who is respectable and honest though.
rate which are the most important of the following: looks(body structure/face), style/fashion, music news interests, athleticness(word?), intelligence, humor,
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
callmeyickya said:
rate which are the most important of the following: looks(body structure/face), style/fashion, music news interests, athleticness(word?), intelligence, humor,
fyi this is a general thread - it's not really encouraged to ask personal questions like this.

-Intelligence
-looks
-humor
-musical interest
-athleticism

Ordered from most to least important.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
0 Posts
callmeyickya said:
rate which are the most important of the following: looks(body structure/face), style/fashion, music news interests, athleticness(word?), intelligence, humor,
Intelligence and humor most important
Then looks and interests
Don't really care about the other two
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,157 Posts
callmeyickya said:
what do girls want most in a guy
Each girl wants something different they look for. But I think every girl wants someone who is honest, loyal and someone they can feel comfortable around without being judged.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
492 Posts
Janet said:
Each girl wants something different they look for. But I think every girl wants someone who is honest, loyal and someone they can feel comfortable around without being judged.
what do girls think guys want in girls?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
0 Posts
Why did you say you'd only fuck guys with 7.5 inch dicks or above?

And she actually said this.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Deem said:
Does my body count matter
Men with high body counts typically aren't the type to commit.
It's also believed that men with high body counts will fuck anything with a pulse and a vagina,
and probably don't have anything to offer but sex.

It matters depending on the woman.
 
1 - 20 of 12134 Posts
Top