Kanye to The banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Blind stannnery and trying to rationalise in directions he didn't even go aside:

His political beliefs will never phase me he could be a scummy Zionist for all I care, thing is he's doing this for attention, intentionally bouncing negative frequencies around to make this shallow free thinker point instead of letting his music speak for itself

Everyone else is corny for getting angry at someone over their political stance, he's corny for playing into their rage, he's not some chaotic neutral here what he's setting out to achieve here comes from sickness

It's his as soon as they like you make them unlike you philosophy, but usually it seems so awe inspiring and real, this time it seems so very Kardashian and the cringe type of unhinged. It's the rapper equivalent of Kim's constant braids photos to trigger shea butter twitter

If this album is as bad as or worse than Pablo then I'm gna turn into one of those losers who use the phrase 'old Kanye', you can only act like this when you have a genre breaker or a genre creator up your sleeve. Otherwise he's no different to XXXTentacion. I've still got 6 classics from Mr West

·
Registered
47,646 Posts
I actually hate that IAAG quote now lol cuz stans use it to justify everytime Ye does some dumb shit

·
Registered
3,481 Posts
B-ri said:
I actually hate that IAAG quote now lol cuz stans use it to justify everytime Ye does some dumb shit
true, I didnt take it as a "I get people riled up for publicity" it was more I did 808s and the talyor swift thing and ppl were off my dick, won them back with mbdtf and switched it up with an experimental angry album from left field (making us unlike him again) to me that's his philosophy for being able to experiment and push the genre forward while maintaining his huge following. if he only made yeezus or mbdtf type shit it would be detrimental to his goals. either he would slowly lose follower by getting more and more experimental and divisive or would stop challenging people by making really dope but easier to listen to albums

1 - 13 of 13 Posts