Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
1,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why women expect so much from us. We all do stupid shit sometimes and occasionally dgaf.

Clear example: why girls never give us direct answers to anything and expect us to "read between the lines"

Or

"A yes is only a yes when I'm not lookin at you straight in the face otherwise you better feel guilty and change ur mind quick"

We all got common experiences and questions so holla, I really wanna know

·
Registered
9,772 Posts
having a gf = standing on the losing team

srsly tho, i don't really have any problems understanding women...you guys are prob just retards

·
Registered
26,181 Posts
Men and women speak different languages. We don't understand each other sometimes. For example when a dude says to a girl that she has a nice butt, she slaps him in the face. What she doesn't know is that saying that she has a nice butt is a compliment in mens language.

·
Registered
Kanye West/MBDTF
75,270 Posts
Chilla said:
Men and women speak different languages. We don't understand each other sometimes. For example when a dude says to a girl that she has a nice butt, she slaps him in the face. What she doesn't know is that saying that she has a nice butt is a compliment in mens language.
Loob. Like what this video is about...

·
Registered
966 Posts
Men already have, but it's easier to say that men think this, and women think that, and they're crazy, end of story. :sarc2:

read:

·
Registered
44,769 Posts
For fuck's sake, quit perpetuating this bullshit! Just because you're hanging out with some obnoxious bitches, does not mean all women act this way, or that all men toil over it.

·
Registered
8,178 Posts
I think the avg American women is a moron but I also thing the avg American men is a moron. So my opinions are not basis.

G

·
If people would stop trying to figure people out, you'd probably be happier and less confused.

We're humans. Not jigsaw puzzles.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts