Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
7,339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We remember the low times. We must never forget that this....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wzofceO53c4

happened, and we should hit Lupe up on Twitter so that he never forgets either. This is honestly the ONLY bad verse I have ever heard from Lupe, and I have heard hundreds. It's so funny reading the comments and reading people trying to stick up for Lupe and all that. I love the man, but nah yo. This freestyle was so bad that you don't quote Lupe for the epic lines, you quote it out of pure comedy.

I think Gemini killed it so hard that Lupe got intimidated. Out of fairness I think Gemini's ish was written and Lupe's wasn't.

Son, LOL @ Lupe and Gemini going into the studio on some

Gemini: Yo Lu you wanna spit some bars off the dome?

Lupe: Yeah? Yeah man lets do that. I think I can come up with some bull shit real quick. Nothing written right?

Gemini: Word. Off the dome I think I might have something....nothing written though nah nah.... >___>

Then they go into the booth and Lupe is looking at Gemini like "that ***** cheated!"

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
hahaha I can just see Gem doin' that. But honestly? I am not sure one bad verse qualifies as bad times. I would say the past 2 and a half years of limbo do though :(

·
Registered
7,339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Lmao I was just joking when I said that song was "bad times".  That was 2006, so we got 1/5 parts 1-3 and F+L.  I think we can let the Dynasty freestyle slide if Jay-Z fans lets 3 of his albums slide and Nas fans let like 11 of his albums slide.

JK Nas fans.

·
Registered
56,642 Posts
Versa said:
This is honestly the ONLY bad verse I have ever heard from Lupe, and I have heard hundreds.  It's so funny reading the comments and reading people trying to stick up for Lupe and all that.  I love the man, but nah yo.  This freestyle was so bad that you don't quote Lupe for the epic lines, you quote it out of pure comedy.

I think Gemini killed it so hard that Lupe got intimidated.  Out of fairness I think Gemini's ish was written and Lupe's wasn't.

Son, LOL @ Lupe and Gemini going into the studio on some

Gemini: Yo Lu you wanna spit some bars off the dome?

Lupe:  Yeah?  Yeah man lets do that.  I think I can come up with some bull shit real quick.  Nothing written right?

Gemini:  Word.  Off the dome I think I might have something....nothing written though nah nah.... >___>

Then they go into the booth and Lupe is looking at Gemini like "that ***** cheated!"
LMFAO!!!!!

What happened between Gemini and Lupe, anyhow?  They were a knockout duo, IMO. 

Thanks, though... I'd forgotten about this myself... While it's better than anything I'll ever spit, Lupe's does indeed sound improvised off the top, and Gemini's contribution was UNDOUBTEDLY pre-planned.  Dang, Gem one-upped Lu' for real-a!!  :haw: 

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
Anyone heard when Exile tries to spit on Below the Heavens on the end of the track "I Am..."? Clearly off the top and this reminds of me that haha

·
Registered
56,642 Posts
RichAzure said:
Lupe and Stones just weren't seeing eye to eye, leave it at that.
:sarc:
OK.  ;)
Too bad, though... "We On" was blazin'!!!!!

·
Registered
37,386 Posts
Versa said:
Lmao I was just joking when I said that song was "bad times".  That was 2006, so we got 1/5 parts 1-3 and F+L.  I think we can let the Dynasty freestyle slide if Jay-Z fans lets 3 of his albums slide and Nas fans let like 11 of his albums slide.

JK Nas fans.
HAAHAHAHAH This comment went in.

·
Registered
7,339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
"Gimmie my welcher's grape juice and my eminems......sound man adapt...."

^ o_O?

·
Registered
7,339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
That line wasn't random you're right, but that freestyle was hot garbage overall.

·
Registered
7,339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Newlopw said:
Rich think he got exclusives but really doesn't know the whloe truth
Lmao.  I'm not even gonna lie, the idea of Rich having exclusives crosses my mind at least twice a week.  Like "Damn, this dude got mad exclusives and he's not even trying to bless the people." 

·
Premium Member
52,731 Posts
Newlopw said:
Rich think he got exclusives but really doesn't know the whloe truth
No, I don't have exclusives, but I know someone who does, and I can guarantee on my life that I've heard at least two songs you didn't know exist

·
Premium Member
66,017 Posts
RichAzure said:
No, I don't have exclusives, but I know someone who does, and I can guarantee on my life that I've heard at least two songs you didn't know exist
Like the one with Eminem?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts