Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 150 Posts

·
Registered
30,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm talking about dressing up all rosewood, when buying the album and much more. Any ideas? This shit has to beyond epic that everyone can contribute to.

I'll update the first post with a list of ideas.

What we can do

#1.Twitter trending topic (#MBDTF)
#2. Rosewood movement
#3. Album cover spammage (Use it as your avatars on social networking sites, other forums etc.)
#4. Mass Blackberry Messenger convo.
#5. Sticking up Posters/Stickers all around your local area

#1.Twitter Trending Topic Hashtag

During the days leading up to the release of the album, we can all spam the following hashtags.#MBDTF & #KanyeWest. With the amount of people on this site, we should be able to get the ball rolling and make it a TT.

#2. Rosewood Movement

There would be a seperate thread for this. But the whole idea of this point, would be to dress up Rosewood-esque (formal attire/suits) whilst purchasing the album. Pics would be awesome.

#3. Album Cover Domination

#4. Mass Blackberry Messenger convo
We would need a list of everyone's BBM PIN's if we want to crash RIM. :twisted:

#5. Posters/Stickers
Would anyone like to design an poster of some sort?
What's required:
-Black/white & color Version.
-Both A4 and a smaller size

Or alternatively we can use the album cover and print tonnes of copies of that.

#. Facebook Event Page

CLICK HERE CLICK HERE CLICK HERE CLICK HERE CLICK HERE CLICK HERE CLICK HERE CLICK HERE CLICK HERE

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=117551268305640

·
0 Posts
MTP said:
I'm talking about dressing up all rosewood, when buying the album  and much more. Any ideas? This shit has to beyond epic that everyone can contribute to.

I'll update the first post with a list of ideas.

-twitter trending topic
-rosewood movement
WE SHOULD ALL GO ROSEWOOD FOR THE WEEK OF MBDTF

·
Registered
2,305 Posts
YoungMoney said:
WE SHOULD ALL GO ROSEWOOD FOR THE WEEK OF MBDTF
Agreed. Sounds good,even though I won't do it ALL WEEK but sounds good. And how about this idea, twitpic-ing kanYe pics of yourself ROSEWOOD('d)

B

·
0 Posts
we should just wear Shutter Shades lol
or wear Kanye West shirts when you go buy the album!

·
Registered
16,967 Posts
HOW ABOUT A WORLDWIDE KANYE TO THE BLACKBERRY MESSENGER PARTY. SOMEONE CREATES A BBM GROUP AND EVERYONE JOINS IN AND COMMENTS THEIR THOUGHTS AS THEY PLAY THE ALBUM LIVE

#MYIDEA

·
Premium Member
6,185 Posts
Special_K said:
HOW ABOUT A WORLDWIDE KANYE TO THE BLACKBERRY MESSENGER PARTY. SOMEONE CREATES A BBM GROUP AND EVERYONE JOINS IN AND COMMENTS THEIR THOUGHTS AS THEY PLAY THE ALBUM LIVE

#MYIDEA
OH LETS DO IT

·
Registered
5,318 Posts
Special_K said:

#MYIDEA
HAHA, RIM would crash down

·
Registered
16,967 Posts
LatinoLoco said:
HAHA, RIM would crash down
This site would crash down first tbh.... and I'm sure alot of the kids on here dont have a blackberry so it would be a contained group of people.

·
0 Posts
Special_K said:

#MYIDEA
What about iPhone.

:kanyeshrug:

·
Banned
13,015 Posts
When grad dropped I wore shutter shades EVERYWHERE. like to class, out to dinner, out shopping, and I put LEDs on them when I bought it :bear:

1 - 20 of 150 Posts