Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 66 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
>>>The RZA,J Dilla,DJ Premier,Q-Tip,Quincy Jones,Brian Eno,Madlib,Pete Rock,Dr.Dre,Mark Ronson, and just about any producer I can think of.Just listened to Innervisions again and wow.Not only did he produce the entire album but he played nearly all of the instruments on 6 of the 9 songs.That's ridiculous.The production is probably the best I've ever heard on an album.The first four songs>>>>

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Wheelz said:
i almost like the second half of innervisions as much as the first. higher ground, jesus children, don't you worry bout a thing>>>>>
Ye of course the whole album is amazing

·
Banned
1,948 Posts
If anyone here listens to records, try to find an original pressing of innervisions. I found one digging through my record store's used vinyl section and I have to say that old music just sounds better than it does now on a technical level. It's actually dynamic and not all loud. I have sennheiser hd650s and if I were to listen to some garbage like wiz on them it would hurt my ears at a normal volume bc everything is loud.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
HarlemDiplomats said:
AYO SON BEETHOVEN IS WAY ILLER THAN PREMO
Yes,yes he is,obviously when it comes to drums Dj Premier is better because Beethoven didn't do that but Beethoven's melodies and overall instrumention were far superior to Premier's.See,totally possible to compare,music is music,I won't hear otherwise

·
Banned
1,948 Posts
Lol I can't believe we're comparing dj premier to Beethoven. Premo is obv legendary in hiphop but Ludwig van is in a different stratosphere and there are very few people in pop music you could even put side by side with him.

1 - 20 of 66 Posts