Kanye to The banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
Joined
·
11,423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm hurt Kawan Prather was his ghostwriter on tpab :cryfam:.

Drek stans gonna have a field day with this news.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
16,574 Posts
Earth Angel said:
I'm hurt Kawan Prather was his ghostwriter on tpab :cryfam:.

Drek stans gonna have a field day with this news.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
35,051 Posts
barely see you in this section so idk if your a stan, and im pretty sure kawan isn't that big of a "ghostwriter" as you guys make him out to be. He was credited on one song, and only wrote parts of the hook and production.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
23,765 Posts
say wallahi said:
barely see you in this section so idk if your a stan, and im pretty sure kawan isn't that big of a "ghostwriter" as you guys make him out to be. He was credited on one song, and only wrote parts of the hook and production.
he's trolling
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
26,214 Posts
Geektos said:
Goddammit wot happened?
Nothing, there was a thread about some guy who wasn't credited on TPAB but got a Grammy for it, certain people tried to make him out to be Kendrick's ghostwriter and it was proven in the end that the guy just helped Pharrell make the OG beat.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
21,393 Posts
MAC THE GOAT said:
Nothing, there was a thread about some guy who wasn't credited on TPAB but got a Grammy for it, certain people tried to make him out to be Kendrick's ghostwriter and it was proven in the end that the guy just helped Pharrell make the OG beat.
 
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top