Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 109 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A lot of you young kids on here, need to see what us 88,89,90 kids grew up with.

N

·
0 Posts
Do people actually think they're cool for growing up in the 90's? Y'all think you're like really special. Everyone grew up at sometime and I'm sure every person can easily argue they had better times growing up than you, you're not as special as you think.

You also know there are millions of other kids that grew up at the same time? Don't think youre like super Cool and special

I hate people like OP

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Kanye Twitty said:
Do people actually think they're cool for growing up in the 90's? Y'all think you're like really special. Everyone grew up at sometime and I'm sure every person can easily argue they had better times growing up than you, you're not as special as you think.

You also know there are millions of other kids that grew up at the same time? Don't think youre like super Cool and special

I hate people like OP
It has nothing to do with being special, i'm just trying to show bring some nostalgia to some of the posters here and also try to educate some of the younger fold on our music growing up. I personally think this was some of the best music and most would agree as lot of good music today is extremely hard to come by.

N

·
0 Posts
complex23 said:
It has nothing to do with being special, i'm just trying to show bring some nostalgia to some of the posters here and also try to educate some of the younger fold on our music growing up. I personally think this was some of the best music and most would agree as lot of good music today is extremely hard to come by.
Let's be honest, you're not trying to educate anyone because you mad this thread titled in a way that you just wanted 90's kids to join. You just wanted to feel superior and cool over others for the time your parents had sex :kanyeshrug: pretty lame

1 - 20 of 109 Posts