1 - 20 of 91 Posts

·
Premium Member
19,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just let it out :fire:

This pic gave me the idea for this thread

Lil Wayne
Tyler the Creator (this over excited monkey pisses me off !!!!!!) and all his OFWGKTA crew...
Lil B
Pitbull... :facepalm:
50 cent
FatJoe
LMFAO
(will update)

·
Registered
2,997 Posts
Machine Gun Kelly
Eminem (pre-Eminem Show) - yes really
Lil Wayne
Big Sean
Wiz Khalifa

·
Registered
26,181 Posts
Lil B
Waka
Danny Brown
and that lame ass Pitbull. They pay him to say "uno, dos, tres, cuatro" on mainstream hit songs.

·
Registered
394 Posts
Lil B - His music isn't good on a technical level, but that's not my issue with him, the problem is moreso his fans over exaggerating the depth of his music and his intentions.

B.I.G. - Always felt he was (lyrically) overrated. The only 3 things that have allowed him to still be held in such high regard so long are 1, Nostalgia from other notable figures in hip hop. 2, him dying at the height of his career after such a highly publicized beef which enveloped the entire hip hop community at the time. He didn't get to ride out the decline of his career/popularity like most artists do. And 3, people who started listening to rap afterwards accepting it (partly due to 1), after seeing how seemingly undeniable the idea is.

Jeezy - He hasn't made any efforts to evolve or take his music in any directions he hasn't been before. He's still stuck in 2004, and that only makes his other flaws more apparent.

V

·
0 Posts
Shitbull
Kid Cudi (I like his music but he's a self-centered asshole)

1 - 20 of 91 Posts