Kanye to The banner

Whom would you like us to sign?

  • Zaha

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tierney

    Votes: 12 70.6%
  • Carrasco

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Fraser

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kessie

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Meunier

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Umtiti

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Brahimi

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Saliba

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Malcom

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Alexis Claude Maurice

    Votes: 0 0.0%
441 - 460 of 460 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
77,628 Posts
https://www.reddit.com/r/soccer/comments/cyhrtu/mourinhos_analysis_of_arsenals_front_3_of/

Thoughts
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,394 Posts
L.O.V.E said:
https://www.reddit.com/r/soccer/comments/cyhrtu/mourinhos_analysis_of_arsenals_front_3_of/

Thoughts
Great analysis, I like the idea of Pepe dropping off and delivering cross field balls. He seems to like cutting in to do that more than going down line. If he gets his passing and shooting on point he can be one of the leagues top wingers.

But if we can't feed Auba there is no point having him on the wing.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
413 Posts
Redize88 said:
Great analysis, I like the idea of Pepe dropping off and delivering cross field balls. He seems to like cutting in to do that more than going down line. If he gets his passing and shooting on point he can be one of the leagues top wingers.

But if we can't feed Auba there is no point having him on the wing.
Agree, its a challenging but highly beneficial problem to solve. There wasn't enough connection between the midfield and from three yesterday which was a problem. I wish that Ceballos had played with the front three for more than 5 minutes just to see what that would have been like. When lacazette dropped and played balls over the top we looked dangerous but lacazette isn't that kind of a passer, ceballos has shown he can be. i hope emery can find the right balance
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,394 Posts
joh said:
Agree, its a challenging but highly beneficial problem to solve. There wasn't enough connection between the midfield and from three yesterday which was a problem. I wish that Ceballos had played with the front three for more than 5 minutes just to see what that would have been like. When lacazette dropped and played balls over the top we looked dangerous but lacazette isn't that kind of a passer, ceballos has shown he can be. i hope emery can find the right balance
Yeah Laca is good at flicks and linkup when he drops off but not top vision passes. It would be good to have Ceballos in there not sure what is happening with Ozil either he gets sick alot apparantly. Yeah balance is really needed, I also want Nelson to get more chances on the wings.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,236 Posts
joh said:
Agree, its a challenging but highly beneficial problem to solve. There wasn't enough connection between the midfield and from three yesterday which was a problem. I wish that Ceballos had played with the front three for more than 5 minutes just to see what that would have been like. When lacazette dropped and played balls over the top we looked dangerous but lacazette isn't that kind of a passer, ceballos has shown he can be. i hope emery can find the right balance
Play a diamond with Laca as a false 9 and Cebellos play making from a midfield 3.


Guendouzi
Torreira Cebellos
Laca
Pepé Auba
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,499 Posts
I’ve never seen anything like what I saw at Anfield; I haven’t seen a team that plays better, that presses like them, the way the fans carry them along.

“They take the air from you. You spend so much time defending and when you want to do something with the ball, when you want to breathe, they’re back on top of you. They’re very well-drilled
good lad is Ceballos, hope he stays in the PL
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,700 Posts
Tito. said:
I just realized yesterday that Fly Emirates wasn't the name of a team
word an arsenal kit to school one time and this girl says “I thought fly Emirates was from Spain” :floyd:
 
441 - 460 of 460 Posts
Top