Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

· Registered
3,539 Posts
ZameZaL said:
Does season 3 bother anyone else?
It's an imperfect season that was befuddled by a network that had no idea what it wanted to do with the show. Not to mention, if you compare it to the perfection of seasons 1 and 2, it's hard not to feel slighted. Obviously it has it's issues, but I enjoy it immensely to this day. Now imagine if they had gotten a full season to end things on. I could only imagine how epic season 3 would've been.

· Registered
3,539 Posts
jesscob23 said:
Personally I loved season 3. I've heard them say that in season 3 they stopped trying to accommodate the general public and just wanted to please the loyal fans who had been watching the whole series.
It showed. Especially with the cheap promotional tools (i.e. 3D with Andy Richter).

DIAZ said:
Baby you got yaself a stew goin'.
Honestly, one of the underrated quotes/moments from the show.

· Registered
3,539 Posts
Dr. Osey said:
I found more AD fans that go to my school so beautiful we're so rare :cry:
haha what a great find. I was able to turn all of my friends, albeit over the course of two years, into AD fans. Some of them I force fed, the others finally gave it a shot on Netflix Instant.

· Registered
3,539 Posts
Dan said:
Yeah I noticed that, probably will buy it

can't believe I've been missing out on this show for all these years
You picked a good time to discover it. I found Arrested Development just as Season 3 was winding down. Went through the series at a ridiculous pace and then had to wait...and wait...until now.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.