Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Banned
Joined
·
7,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
pretty sure she hates me

am i fucked
Blu.e said:
lame thread without details
ok i dont wanna get into details into why i did it but its not me vs her mom, its her vs her mom. i just got involved cuz i shes scared to say anything to her

so i call her at 4am
twice
and woke her up
dont remember what i said but pretty sure i said a lot of nasty shit lol
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
7,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Blu.e said:
lame thread without details
ok i dont wanna get into details into why i did it but its not me vs her mom, its her vs her mom. i just got involved cuz i shes scared to say anything to her

so i call her at 4am
twice
and woke her up
dont remember what i said but pretty sure i said a lot of nasty shit lol
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
17,265 Posts

·
Banned
Joined
·
7,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
OldSpiceSwagger said:
Story is too interesting, I can't handle it
>_>

ok the fukn story is that her mom hits her and shes too afraid to say anything so i decided to call her and talk on behalf of her cuz she was crying for hours

which ended with her mom pretty much hating me

the problem is that she still lives with that bitch so how awkward is shit gonna be now?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
25,743 Posts
heartofaIion said:
>_>

ok the fukn story is that her mom hits her and shes too afraid to say anything so i decided to call her and talk on behalf of her cuz she was crying for hours

which ended with her mom pretty much hating me

the problem is that she still lives with that bitch so how awkward is shit gonna be now?
Well if her mom is hitting her and you're trying to protect her from that, I'd imagine she'll be on your side, so ultimately it won't matter THAT much. Just obviously don't go over to her place, chill at your house or something.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
7,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
OldSpiceSwagger said:
Well if her mom is hitting her and you're trying to protect her from that, I'd imagine she'll be on your side, so ultimately it won't matter THAT much. Just obviously don't go over to her place, chill at your house or something.
yea she is on my side, it was her idea that i call her too (well we were both rly drunk lol)t
but the problem is that im scared her mom is gonna try pressuring her to leave me now
like "leave him or get out of my house" or something :ohno:
 
G

·
heartofaIion said:
>_>

ok the fukn story is that her mom hits her and shes too afraid to say anything so i decided to call her and talk on behalf of her cuz she was crying for hours

which ended with her mom pretty much hating me

the problem is that she still lives with that bitch so how awkward is shit gonna be now?
...how does she hit her
 
1 - 20 of 54 Posts
Top