Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
23,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anyone on KTT legitimately wild?

I mean have you done some wild ass shit that earns you the title of 'wild'?

Let's hear it

·
Banned
35,051 Posts
i dont listen to anyone and i do what i want, this mentality has taken me to great heights and has put me in situations that are not pleasing, but i am where i am today cause of it, no ragrets. I don't meet alot of people who think like me and rationalize the way i do, im very calm and i plan ahead in every regard. I guess you can say im wild, or you can say im psychopathic.. either way i won't let society label me... everyone can suck my dick who tryna bring me down :jaylaff:

·
Registered
30,056 Posts
I only know one dude who is truly wild. Drops acid casually in the middle of the day. There's this main building at my college where people meet up and study. I've been chillin there and he'll join me, immediately pull out a grinder to break up weed and start rollin a joint , step outside to smoke it...do Molly while studying for an exam, shit like that

And then when it's actually the weekend, lmao homie goes bonkers.

·
Banned
6,844 Posts
flexistential crisis said:
I only know one dude who is truly wild. Drops acid casually in the middle of the day. There's this main building at my college where people meet up and study. I've been chillin there and he'll join me, immediately pull out a grinder to break up weed and start rollin a joint , step outside to smoke it...do Molly while studying for an exam, shit like that

And then when it's actually the weekend, lmao homie goes bonkers.
:dead: I feel like every school has one these guys

·
Registered
41,074 Posts
say wallahi said:
i dont listen to anyone and i do what i want, this mentality has taken me to great heights and has put me in situations that are not pleasing, but i am where i am today cause of it, no ragrets. I don't meet alot of people who think like me and rationalize the way i do, im very calm and i plan ahead in every regard. I guess you can say im wild, or you can say im psychopathic.. either way i won't let society label me... everyone can suck my dick who tryna bring me down :jaylaff:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts