Kanye to The banner

Are you mad?

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i fucking am. i was about to drop a shit ton on VIP, but idk if im even going to go anymore.

i fucking took work off and woke up early to buy them... just to figure out there not for sale yet.

WTF NOT FUCKING COOL

this may be good for some, but this is bull shit.

i couldnt sleep untill almost 4 AM and thennnnnn i woke up to that shit i was so mad i didnt go back to bed for a while.

the show isnt going to be that great anyways, Jay gunna be hoggin the stage imma just wait for kanye alone

·
Premium Member
1,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
im still debating in my head if i really wanna go now.

·
Banned
165,645 Posts
lmao calm down bro... I dont see how people can be mad for getting more time to get friends, think over it, etc. I mean I already got everything planned and got a friend so I'm good.

·
Premium Member
55,302 Posts
B said:
Personally? No.

It gives me more time to think about what price range I want to go for, and if I even want to go at all. I had a lot of shit going on this week, so this worked out perfectly.

·
Registered
54 Posts
I'm just mad about two things, losing my Friday date which is fucking bullshit, and that more people are gonna be finding out about the presale everyday so a bigger competition pool.. plus I had everything planned out already too

·
Premium Member
1,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Gulpin said:
its not THAT BIG of a deal

yah but when they give the pass word at 9 pm ET and then not say shit until the next morning.,

·
Premium Member
1,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
oh and i just realized im going to have to skip my second day of school to do this shit.

:cry:

·
Premium Member
1,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Armin Van Buuren said:
i dont think their moving dates are they ?

there adding dates... so mabey

1 - 20 of 30 Posts