Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Banned
35,051 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First drake taking over pop music, the weeknd and many other black artists getting #1's (wiz,desiigner,fetty wap) and many others getting into the top 40.

Than we see kendrick taking back jazz music and doing it 20x better than any white person. Even collabing with artists like terrace martin, flying lotus, thundercat,bilal and anna wise to give the genre another dynamic.

And now we got travis scott, vic mensa, and a couple other artists biting that grunge/rock sound.

Are we seeing the industry being taken over once again by the people who originally led it? is talent finally beating out the garbage infested industry.

Even now, you got people like post malone, g eazy and riff raff doing poverty drake and pnd style music just to get into the industry :jaylaff: mostly cause they can't even find there own sound to gain some kind of notoriety so they jump on whats hot which is trap music to justify there shit ass music...

·
Registered
13,779 Posts
1. Somebody ITT got a Dorner (?) Avi and that shit funny af to me
2.  I wouldn't say Riff Raff making the same kinda music as Drake/Post Riff Raff basically this gens Paul Wall
3. White people really don't have their own culture man that shit so sad and I'd lowkey be ok with them appropriating our shit but they really don't think they are when they do it😭😭😭😭

1 - 20 of 37 Posts