Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
20,113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Mine says we are getting the album in 20 hours?
I am in the eastern time zone!

·
Registered
2,481 Posts
I almost just had a heart attack. I changed my date until tomorrow on my computer, re-opened iTunes and the counter changed to a sign that says "Get the album now". When I click it it still is only pre-order though

·
Registered
207 Posts
leu said:
I almost just had a heart attack. I changed my date until tomorrow on my computer, re-opened iTunes and the counter changed to a sign that says "Get the album now". When I click it it still is only pre-order though
hahahahahahahahahha

·
Registered
7,118 Posts
Sky said:
:wut: As soon as you open itunes on the 8th it should download
nah, like when you preorderd the hardcopy online and they sent you an email saying you get are getting it

will those people get it right at 12am?

·
Registered
109,058 Posts
DOOMED said:
nah, like when you preorderd the hardcopy online and they sent you an email saying you get are getting it

will those people get it right at 12am?
OHHHH you preordered off the WTT site? tbh I have no idea

But If I were you, I'd take a nap at 10 pm and wake up at like 2 am, just so you're not walking around you're house over anxious lol

·
Registered
7,118 Posts
Sky said:
OHHHH you preordered off the WTT site? tbh I have no idea

But If I were you, I'd take a nap at 10 pm and wake up at like 2 am, just so you're not walking around you're house over anxious lol
haha iight, someone on here said it will the email will come at 3am

·
Registered
8,178 Posts
I ordered my on the WTT website so I'm guessing I'm get my mid day Monday, gonna most likely dl a copy once it hits the internet.

·
Registered
8,378 Posts
leu said:
loooob awesome

·
Registered
22,866 Posts
It will be released at 12 am EST time. Convert your time from there, we will not be getting it before then.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts