Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 130 Posts

·
Banned
17,200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
by this time next year will people still be rockin snapbacks?? i feel liek its gona die out

·
Banned
17,963 Posts
spidey345 said:
by this time next year will people still be rockin snapbacks?? i feel liek its gona die out
well they have been around this time last year, and the year before that.

·
Banned
17,200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
cnt belive yall fell for the hype...bet none of you gona be rockin snapbacks in 2 yrs

·
Banned
17,200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
7JaysAWeek said:
fitteds gonna make a huge comeback soon tbh
wrdd.. snapbacks just blew up way to fast.. everybody got one... ****** about to switch it back up...

·
Registered
11,720 Posts
spidey345 said:
wrdd.. snapbacks just blew up way to fast.. everybody got one... ****** about to switch it back up...
i loaded up on a  couple of snaps, but kept all my fitteds just in case this would happen

·
Registered
3,428 Posts
they will. i wanted snapbacks so bad that until i got them i didnt feel like wearing them anymore,

·
Registered
356 Posts
7JaysAWeek said:
i loaded up on a  couple of snaps, but kept all my fitteds just in case this would happen
ive always had mad fitteds, truckers and vintage, non-team snapbacks..all i've bought from this "craze" is a UCONN Champ snapback for like $15 bucks lol..i have too many hats already to follow the trend lol!!

·
Registered
11,720 Posts
cokafor said:
ive always had mad fitteds, truckers and vintage, non-team snapbacks..all i've bought from this "craze" is a UCONN Champ snapback for like $15 bucks lol..i have too many hats already to follow the trend lol!!
true collector... i'll get there eventually. its cool how you can still fit in with whatever trend is going on cause you have so much of a variety, thats basically why i kept all my fitteds

1 - 20 of 130 Posts