Votes: 2 22.2%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Everyday I see something about Shea Butter Twitter or stupid feminists getting mad at someone for stupid shit.

We got Shea Butter Twitter coming up with "pro black" hashtags talking about how some black person (mostly male) ain't shit for either siding with someone they don't like, some random case that most of the time turns out to be fake, or dating outside their race meanwhile they're booed up with Brads, Johns, and Davids  :floyd:

We got the feminists that think men ain't shit and they always be blaming males for their shortcomings even when we're not a factor then when we call them out on their bullshit they come at us like a pack of wolves. I know there are some good feminists but the bad apples ruin the whole bunch  :kanyeshrug:

These are the same people that were caping for Hilary back in the election even tho she's have done the least for them and when she does do something it's for her own personal gain. Meanwhile they're on the fuck Trump wave saying he's the second coming of Hitler when nothing has really changed since he's become president.  :dahell:

What do you guys think this?  :khaled:

SJWs as in fake pro blacks (Shea Butter Twitter), feminist nazis, and basically trash liberals

·
Registered
18,755 Posts
I don't know why people care about shit that doesn't directly affect them. Or I'm just desensitized.

·
Banned
42,375 Posts
I think they're ruining traditional society. They're trying to change what's "normal" in society and of course people who aren't negatively affected by these norms see that as a problem.

With that being said, some things just aren't meant to be changed or argued against

·
Registered
2,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
OG Bru said:
I don't know why people care about shit that doesn't directly affect them
The thing is it does  :kanyeshrug:

They try to change the way we think to their liking no matter if you're famous or not and are directly trying to change society to try to fit their agenda  :kermit:

·
Registered
18,755 Posts
Virgil said:
The thing is it does  :kanyeshrug:

They try to change the way we think to their liking no matter if you're famous or not and are directly trying to change society to try to fit their agenda  :kermit:
yea. Ima still do and say what I want tho

·
Registered
2,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Shea Butter Twitter is fake black twitter, they claim to be "pro black" and are even put at the forefront of the BLM movement usually "cancelling" anyone they can't argue with

·
Registered
17,321 Posts
Shea  Butter Twitter is in all reality the opposite of what they think they are -- woke

they aren't awake to repercussions to the unnecessary negative energy they are spreading outward into existence

·
Registered
2,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Big Papi Nizzy said:
Ah so you one of them Kanye types
No, while I agree with some of what Shea Butter Twitter is doing they're not really helping to progress us as a whole

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.