Kanye to The banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
16,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i remember when rappers use to last 2-3 years at the most but it seems now its not the case probably because of the internet, people have been able to feed their fanbase better

·
Registered
170,877 Posts
Yeah you raised some valid points that have led me to no other conclusion but to agree with you OP :)

·
Banned
16,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Heebz said:
Yeah you raised some valid points that have led me to no other conclusion but to agree with you OP :)
ive made long posts before on ktt. its seems a waste of time because no one on ktt reads

·
Registered
170,877 Posts
ShimmyYa said:
ive made long posts before on ktt. its seems a waste of time because no one on ktt reads
I was simply agreeing with you OP. No need to defend yourself.

·
Registered
170,877 Posts
ShimmyYa said:
i read the post as sarcastic my bad bruh
No problem friend. Please keep these insightful threads incoming, they are really a breath of fresh air nowadays on KTT :)

·
Banned
26,272 Posts
ShimmyYa said:
i remember when rappers use to last 2-3 years at the most but it seems now its not the case probably because of the internet, people have been able to feed their fanbase better
Nope, know artist are able to release videos through Youtube and seem like they still on.

·
Registered
23,629 Posts
Yes they are. Because they're not getting shot like tupac or biggie did. And everyone's buddy buddy instead of beefing.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts