Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
19,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Loads of people i know have been asking who will sell more Nicki Minaj or Kanye West..

how can you even ask this? Kanye WEST ALL DAY!

·
Registered
323 Posts
And honestly Kanye should be doing more than 400,000....600,000 at least

and yeah i think nicki might do more that 125K. all the teens will buy her album. it think it also depends on who's album leaks first.

·
Registered
2,099 Posts
gaurang said:
His buzz isn't at that level, I remeber the internet went crazy after Eminem dropped Despicable and his first single, and he only did 700k
kanye has had the internet going crazy for months now.

·
Registered
323 Posts
gaurang said:
His buzz isn't at that level, I remeber the internet went crazy after Eminem dropped Despicable and his first single, and he only did 700k

If AOTL drop and it sounds way better than the one that leaked out it will do more numbers, he needs another single ASAP
ONLY did 700K? That's amazing nowadays.

i do agree though he needs more buzz, but based on his level of success, he should be going gold in a week.

eminem could release an album tomorrow with no promo, and no single and still sell 400K...kanye should be on the same level.

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
yaa personally i think everyone likes nikki, but not enough to get the album. they will maybe listen online, or download the leaks

·
Registered
63,266 Posts
When Nicki raps I can tolerate her but the sell-out shit she has been putting on that album of hers is terrible

1 - 20 of 24 Posts