Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 205 Posts

·
Registered
2,191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bruh never thought I would start to even consider this, but recently I can't really find myself defending some of the things Kanye is saying/doing recently

1. "I own your child thing" - cmon fam too far
2. "Taylor owe me sex" - idk how i feel about this one really but if its true she didnt approve it then like... taking the L on this one
3. Most recent Africa school thing, and really the whole twitter rant.
4. Ambitious ideas reaching kind of far fetched levels
Edit:
5. rhymefest literally saying kanye has gone crazy, like this should be a trusted source

I've loved Kanye for years, I will still always love Kanye, but honestly this era has been really challenging as a Ye stan. Things he's done in past eras have always been defendable on the core level and meaning behind them, recently it's starting to get a little out of hand where I can't see or agree with his message behind it.

Like looking at this shit OBJECTIVELY and not just as a blind stan

idk this is rushed and reactionary, but what does KTT think?

·
Registered
2,191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Eazy.. said:
Damn guys, it's Kanye. You aren't used to his antics ?
Maybe I haven't paid attention for a while, but I mean has he ever been this bad really?

Yeezus era was okay I got it, his frustration and everything, but now it's getting kind of played out

·
Banned
18,035 Posts
STAR WARS FUR said:
No and you shouldn't think they are, or worry about it.

·
Banned
18,035 Posts
jqdunn said:
no. the rollout for this album was too hyped and calculated for him not to be planning something still

#CODES

1 - 20 of 205 Posts