Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
Slandering it because everyone else is?

For what the game is and for the fact I spent a whole 20$ on it i'm completely satisfied with my purchase. The game has its flaws I get that & i'm not justifying them either, the game is a far cry from what Mega Man is. But if you play the game not expecting it to be a modern day Mega Man(X) there is a lot of fun to be had with it.

I'm not saying people can't dislike the game but people are shitting on this like it's the most broken game in the world and it's far from that.

·
Registered
60,291 Posts
u want a good game with mighty in the title play mighty switch force

·
Premium Member
133,380 Posts
game looks good from what i have seen and is getting praised on neogaf by a lot of people. that last boss looks awful though lel.

G

·
Discussion Starter #11
Cow. said:
game looks good from what i have seen and is getting praised on neogaf by a lot of people. that last boss looks awful though lel.
swik said:
doesn't look that bad to me, just really boring
Like I mentioned in OP games isn't that bad, far from perfect but everybody I see shitting on it just says it sucks and nothing to back it up besides gripes that aren't that serious lol

·
Registered
3,086 Posts
Nujabes🖖🏾 said:
Like I mentioned in OP games isn't that bad, far from perfect but everybody I see shitting on it just says it sucks and nothing to back it up besides gripes that aren't that serious lol
it's probably because of the kickstarter drama. the game had multiple crowdfunding campaigns, got delayed several times, people had trouble getting their codes on launch day, etc.

if the game was just announced and released under normal circumstances, there would be nowhere near as many people shitting on it

·
Premium Member
33,466 Posts
swik said:
it's probably because of the kickstarter drama. the game had multiple crowdfunding campaigns, got delayed several times, people had trouble getting their codes on launch day, etc.

if the game was just announced and released under normal circumstances, there would be nowhere near as many people shitting on it
Oh yeah this. I wanted the game last September

·
Premium Member
19,204 Posts
Game doesn't look bad, just looks like nothing they promised us

calling it now No Man's Sky gonna be the biggest let down of this gen :work:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts