Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
9,052 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Someone explain this one to me.

This girl is trying to tell me that outside of biological differences (hormones, strength, etc.) men and women are the same.

·
Registered
9,052 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
imo these "gender roles" are existent because of our biological differences not cause of how society is as an institution.

·
Registered
1,714 Posts
Wavey Bone said:
imo these "gender roles" are existent because of our biological differences not cause of how society is as an institution.
agreed

Had a convo about this with my biology teacher freshman year and he basically said the same thing. Every other animal in nature has different roles assigned to each sex, why would humans be any different?

·
Registered
31,342 Posts
Wavey Bone said:
Someone explain this one to me.

This girl is trying to tell me that outside of biological differences (hormones, strength, etc.) men and women are the same.
i mean, if you think about it, ppl would realize that most gender roles literally are there because of biological differences that made certain situations occur. I mean, men being stronger than women already made us the ones to go out and get the food (as in, caveman sense). Plus, I have never seen women, or men, complain about gender roles that help them. Plus, in 2016, if you don't want to abide by the traditional "gender roles"  then you don't have to.

·
Registered
9,052 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
HeartOfLion said:
i mean, if you think about it, ppl would realize that most gender roles literally are there because of biological differences that made certain situations occur. I mean, men being stronger than women already made us the ones to go out and get the food (as in, caveman sense). Plus, I have never seen women, or men, complain about gender roles that help them. Plus, in 2016, if you don't want to abide by the traditional "gender roles"  then you don't have to.
i honestly think she doesn't wanna hear what I gotta say cause I'm a man

·
Registered
31,342 Posts
Wavey Bone said:
i honestly think she doesn't wanna hear what I gotta say cause I'm a man
it's not cause you're a man :jordanlaff: if you were a woman she would probably say you have internalized misogyny :jordanlaff:

·
Registered
9,052 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
HeartOfLion said:
it's not cause you're a man :jordanlaff: if you were a woman she would probably say you have internalized misogyny :jordanlaff:
so I confronted her about it and she ran her argument around in a circle and eventually agreed with me and admitted she's not that knowledgeable on stuff

·
Registered
31,342 Posts
Wavey Bone said:
so I confronted her about it and she ran her argument around in a circle and eventually agreed with me and admitted she's not that knowledgeable on stuff
lol I'm dead
Must have been a long ass argument

1 - 20 of 49 Posts